Friday, June 5, 2020

Why are the Chakras Blocked?

Chakras Blockages May Be Caused by Witchcraft

We have seen the factors, we are going to call internal (although indirectly external, since the education that causes the chakras to be blocked has also been imposed from the outside), which produces the blockages in the chakra system (trauma, frustrations, penalties) , but there are other factors external to the individual himself that also unbalance and block the chakras, these are:
  • Witchcraft
  • Poisons / Pollutants
  • The interaction and energetic resonance with the unbalanced and / or blocked chakras of other people and unbalanced energy bodies of other living beings.
  • The negative energies of the environment
Yes, the main witchcraft (conscious sending of negative energy) are aimed at blocking the victims' chakras. Note that to do witchcraft of such characteristics you must have a prior knowledge of the human spiritual anatomy, something that, paradoxically, many healers do not have, even less anyone else. Thus, many people become ill from witchcraft without being aware of it, and if they are aware that "something" is wrong, they do not blame it on external negative forces.

Poisoning also Blocks the Chakras

But well-trained healers know how to differentiate between negative external energies and negative energies of their own. They also know how to differentiate between witchcraft and negative energies due to poisoning or interaction and energetic resonance with sick people. Witchcraft are often directed specifically, specifically, repeatedly (many times), and are also noted as stronger energies than we absorb from other people or the environment.

People are often aware of when they are poisoned, that is, when some food caused an allergic reaction, or, if it was in poor condition, it caused symptoms such as vomiting and colic. These symptoms are produced precisely by blockages in the chakras, in these cases caused by food. Food poisoning often blocks the Solar Plexus but also many times the Sacral chakra.

Poisoning through the airways can unbalance and even block the entire chakra system, but the Heart chakra (breathing difficulties, lung contractions), the Throat chakra (breathing difficulties, swallowing difficulties, cough) are almost always blocked. and even the Third Eye (dizziness, blurred vision, headache), and of course we are aware, not that our chakras have been blocked, since they never taught us, but yes, that we are suffering from symptoms of poisoning.

Blocked Chakras can Produce symptoms like Dizziness,
Migraine, Nervousness, Respiratory Problems, Headache

The negative energies of the environment can also unbalance and block our chakras. Most people are aware when this happens: "What a headache when we went to Juan's house", "whenever I go to greet my mother my head hurts a lot", "I don't want to go to that restaurant anymore, I'm full before they bring me the food. " All this without speaking of haunted houses, ghostly, possessed, polstergeist phenomena, etc., which also unbalance and make our soul sick.

The interaction and energetic resonance between our chakras and those of other humans can block ours if those of others are already blocked. Most people are unaware of this fact, and it could be said that 50% of the modern western population is medicated for diseases that are energetically transmitted, that is, they are not theirs.

I feel bad but I do not attribute my discomfort to the discomfort of my parents, or my girlfriend, or my neighbor, or that of the postman. "" I did not realize the laws of interaction and energy resonance myself until I was 25 years old " When I discovered them, it was after a long trip that I returned to having symptoms that had disappeared during the trip, and that I suffered again at home, that is, they were the symptoms of my parents.

Interaction, Resonance Are your symptoms yours or your neighbor's? Think

But I also think that most people, even if they are not aware that they are aware that other beings can block their chakras, if they are aware at some level, that although they cannot explain, they know what is happening. Who has not felt the stress of that friend? According to the humor that my companions have, that humor will have me too, every time I am with my mother my stomach swells, I cannot study with Pepe no matter how hard I try to concentrate, I can't, my tongue gets stuck whenever I call Luis, menstruation comes early every time my sister-in-law visits me, etc., etc., etc.,

Also to say that the energy body of other living beings such as animals and plants, even if they do not have a soul like the human one, can unbalance our spiritual and even physical anatomy ...




Get the  Great Encyclopedia of the Anatomy of the Spirit (link), by Damián Alvarez.
Visit their  Author Page in the Amazon Editorial (link)