Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Health Professionals suffer from the Energy Contagion of the Diseases of their Patients. By Damián Alvarez

Health Professionals Get Energetic Diseases

A few months ago I wrote on this same blog under the label "Reiki News" what would all those doctors and nurses who practice reiki do in hospitals when they start to feel bad, swell their stomachs, burp, yawn, etc. The answer would be to go to the Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System to explain the reason for these symptoms, misnamed spiritual crises, by most Reiki Masters, without really giving any answer.

The Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System can not only explain all those symptoms that Reiki Therapists and Masters suffer, but they can also educate in the conscious art of energy releases. They can also explain what happens at every moment between Teachers and / or Therapist and patients thanks to the laws of interaction and energetic resonance. Also, of course, protecting yourself from the negative energies of your patients.

I am writing this because there are already too many people who consult me ​​about it, almost all of them being medical personnel, practitioners of Reiki or other therapeutic touches, or who practice both professions.

Health Professionals are also Human Beings
and of course they are Involved in the Law of Energy Interaction

Everyone tells me that the path of spiritual development cannot be so hard, that they do not want to feel in their own bodies and souls what other human beings suffer. Also the question of the prize is usually: and why has nobody written anything about it, neither in books, nor on the Internet? My answer is usually: because they do not know how to explain what is happening or because they are afraid that panic will spread among the world population, but I myself have written around 60 articles on the subject in this blog: ( Energy Interaction an Resonance Laws between humans beings). I have also written several books dealing with the subject, including  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life""The School of God" and "Breathe Reiki" (Página de Autor de Damián Alvarez en la Editorial de Amazon) .

Also, the Grand Master of Reiki and Karuna Ki and Master of the Tinerfe Healing System, Mrs. Beatriz Pallés, has written twenty articles about "Energy Interaction and Resonance between human beings" on her blog "Puerta de las Estrellas" ( http : //puertadelasestrellas.blogspot.com.es/ ), which I highly recommend visiting.

Understand the Laws of Interaction and Energy Resonance with this Book

There is material to study and learn within everyone's reach, even if they do not follow the studies of the Tinerfe School of Healing Therapists.

As I said before, there are already many people, whether they are healers or not, they are feeling, contagious and suffering (at least energetically) from diseases, and not only from their patients but also from family, friends, coworkers, etc.
It is not about people without general culture, superstitious or mentally ill either. I am talking about health professionals (who are supposed to be serious, responsible, ethical, etc.), that is, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, health assistants, masseurs, physiotherapists, and a long etcetera.

"I don't know what is happening to me", "I think I'm going crazy", "I take home the illnesses of my patients", "People devour my Solar Plexus," I feel like the illnesses of my patients they have "," I think they are stealing my energy "," People burn me ", etc. etc., usually the phrases that come from those who consult me, so I do not understand why they are not informed, the subject is studied, trying to find solutions.

There is no clothing that protects against the spread of energy diseases

It's hard for me to believe (I don't believe so much) that only I (personally) and the Tinerfe Healing System Masters or Therapists have the answer, the solution, the cure, the teachings and the guide to solve a problem that is prevented. worldwide and that can cause a great humanitarian catastrophe on a mental, emotional, sentimental and spiritual level, that is, on an energy level (first), and then on a physical level. Yes, on a physical level too, because what is not healed on an energetic level will manifest as physical illness.

If so, the Natural Healing and Therapeutic System is willing to offer its services (if they do not boycott it first as they have tried so many times) of Information, Teaching, Guidance and Healing to any entity, be it College, Institute, Faculty, University, Ministry, Government, etc. from any country in the world that requires and requests it.

Damián Alvarez
Creator of the Tinerfe Healing System at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/