|The Reiki Principles. Just for today I will be completely happy|
- Only for today I will not be angry
- Only for today I will not worry
- Only for today I will live in gratitude
- Only for today I will live with honesty
- Only for today I will respect every living being
That each day be a "only for today I will comply with the Reiki Principles" and I will be completely happy.
The Reiki Principles were selected by Dr Mikao Usui from among some 2,000 rules of life that the Japanese emperors had. These principles are a "spiritual medicine" that if you "take" it cures 85% of all diseases. The Reiki Healing System is composed of two parts: The one would consist of 15% of the system and would be the channeling healing energy by laying on of hands (although it can be sent at a distance, through breathing, with the power of the mind, the gaze and other techniques as well), the remaining 85% would consist of the fulfillment of The Reiki Principles .
For much healing you dés , if you keep getting angry, I worried , complaining and treat you badly you and your neighbor, then you never will heal.
The principles are not an obligation, but rather a guide, a path, an advice and perhaps also a warning. Make no mistake, it is not a good healer who does not even know how to heal himself.
Fewer Reiki courses (laying on of hands and distance healing) and more courses on Reiki Principles should be given (none exist). What happens is that we like the easy things better and the fulfillment of the principles is an arduous task .
I have to note that if it is true that healing works from the inside out and giving us healing we also change personally and spiritually, but it would be better if we consciously put something on our part to introduce the principles in our lives and try to be better people every day .
|Your Life is in your Hands, Choose to be Happy|
"Just for today do not worry"
Worry weakens us physically and mentally in the face of future "problems", takes us off sleep and traumatizes us.
In all the history of humanity, no one has solved anything by worrying , and we continue to worry. When we worry we send negative energy into our future and it is a symptom of little faith and little hope (virtues of the heart / love). When we worry we act with fear and not with love. Fear is the beginning of all diseases.
" Just for today do not be angry"
Anger, aggressiveness, anger, unbalance the sacral chakra , causing us kidney problems, reproductive and urinary tract diseases. They also raise blood pressure and speed up the heart rate. With anger we create negative energies that can do a lot of harm to us and others as well.
"Just for today live in gratitude"
When we live in gratitude we are telling the whole universe, ourselves and God, that we are satisfied with life. If we are satisfied with life, then we are happy.
No complaint suffers most, but the complainer . Those who complain look down on and make a complex of themselves and all other people who are "worse" than them. When we complain we also send negative energy into life and that life will be our life. Whoever complains insults God and nature, life after all. The complaint traumatizing wounding us our Solar Plexus and getting sick pancreas, liver , spleen and stomach. It also takes away our self-confidence and self-esteem.
"Just for today live honestly"
Be mainly honest with yourself and also be honest with others, so you will not have to live with a bad conscience and suffer. Be honest, do not deceive you , or others. Look to you In the mirror with your eyes open and see if you've been honored with yourself. "Poor those who have to hide their lies behind a physical body on the day of their death."
Is your life the one you would wish for your loved one?
"Just for today respect every living being"
Respect yourself , respect others and respect nature. You cannot love the Creator if you do not love creation. We are the creation, and if we harm the created we also harm ourselves. Creation will return what you send it , be it good or bad. Don't dig your own grave and that of your children. Respect all living things.
My own principle is:
"Never promise what you are not sure you can deliver"