Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Healing Power of Physical Contact

Hugs of Life, Hugs of Healing, Hugs of Love

Children who receive lots of hugs from their parents have been scientifically proven to be smarter and healthier and happier than those who don't.
In addition, it is customary that the only physical contact that children have who do not receive hugs and caresses from their parents is abuse.

The good healer loves every body equally, hugs and caresses every body all equally. For love he makes that "sacrifice", and therefore it ceases to be a sacrifice and becomes only an act of love.

I personally love to touch and hug my students and patients, especially those who do not allow themselves to be hugged, because those are the ones who need hugs the most.

I once wrote that "arms are not required to give a hug with love."
A good Healer / Therapist or Master Healer does not really embrace the physical body of a man or a woman, but embraces beings created in the image and likeness of God, embraces their Souls.

I am a Master Healer, I am a Therapist, and right now I have a male physical body. I enjoy hugging women, men, children, animals and plants. Sometimes I caress the stones and the water, and when I caress the Creation I feel that I caress the Creator.