Sunday, June 14, 2020

Metal Monsters Fumigating Poison (In Times of the Corona Virus)

Yes, Automobiles are Metal Monsters that Spray Poison

During the confinement by the corona virus, someone I knew told me that, "in some country that I do not want to remember, the government had ordered the army to spray large cities with helicopters to eliminate possible traces of the covid." My friend kept saying "anyone knows what they are spraying us, just like they are poisoning us all". My answer was the classic one in my person "well, how good".

Of course, that acquaintance of mine did not like my answer at all, but I kept explaining to him: "Don't you realize that you, with your car, are spraying me with poison every day? Yes, automotive machines that constantly expel poison are suffocating, not only humanity, but every living being.

Are you worried that they will spray sanitizer on the cities
when you are poisoning others and yourself every day?

They say that during confinement, the environment was cleaned of 70% contamination. I know that in many places air pollution has been reduced to 100%. It was worth breathing, it was worth living in such a close time.

What I mean is that many people look for explanations to support their paranoid, conspiracy theories where there are none. We do not need to be fumigated by any government or other power, since we do it very well by ourselves. No one needs to poison us, as we do it very well by ourselves.

This is not the New Normal but the Always "Normal":
Allergy, Cough, Asthma, Itchy Throat, Respiratory Problems, ...

Now that everything has almost returned to what we believed normal without being it, I want to put on the mask, but not because of the virus crown, but because of the polluting gases that I have to breathe when those vehicles, those metal monsters pass by me they spit disease, pain and death.

Cough, runny nose, stinging eyes, sneezing, itchy throat, etc., how well you breathed so recently! human included), those planes that, just by taking off once, pollute more than a human being in their entire lives.

To think.

Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
(In Times of the Corona Virus)