Monday, June 8, 2020

A Cry for Love (Teachings for the Day After)

The only important thing in life is love

There is a saying that says: "tell me what you boast and I will tell you what you lack." This saying explains in a few words the need for people to show that they are what they are not to try to get a little love.

The self-confident person does not measure her triumphs in riches, power or glory, but in the inner wisdom of knowing who she is, which leads to full inner security.

The more a person needs to get power, glory and riches, the greater their need to be loved.

Really the power, the glory and the wealth is just a cry asking for love: “But don't you see me, don't see everything I have, don't see how powerful I am, don't see everything I've achieved, why don't you love me So, don't you realize that I need it and I deserve it? ”

Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/