Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Our Essence is Spiritual and Spiritual is Life


Everything is spiritual

I am not sure that many people understand the title of this article, even more so when the System in which they have lived has instilled in them the importance of the Physical. This error has led the Human Being to be where he is.
Our essence is Spiritual, but not because I say that I can perfectly say it, explain it, demonstrate it since the one who has studied The Spiritual Anatomy of the Human Being, realizes perfectly that it is (see Spiritual Anatomy in the article of this same blog, under the title The Human Soul) but because Jesus Christ already said it and they did not understand it either.
Everything that happens in this life is Spiritual, and the solution to many conflicts and even one's existence passes through reasoning and Spiritual knowledge.

Our Energy body, so unknown to Science, Psychology, Psychiatry, Medicine ... is in constant Resonance and Energy Interaction from birth to death. For me, one of the great achievements of my life, for example, has been to understand why when my ex-husband came home after work, a pain in my stomach started, and a horrible headache, or when I was with my mother, they gave me tachycardia ... well I just understood and came to the conclusion that I, these symptoms, felt it from them, and so it has happened with everyone and it happens to all the inhabitants of this wonderful Planet. That is why, at this point in my life, I am not wrong and in a couple of years ... Science will prove me right ...
The Tinerfe Natural Healing System specifically to its creator Damian Alvarez, has given me the keys to be able to understand and understand exactly everything mentioned above.

Culture that grew and lived spiritually

For many cultures that were supposed to be "primitive", it was and is obvious to them. Everything is Spiritual and the Spiritual Energy permeates All Created. We are all part of Everything and whether we like it or not, we cannot escape from it.
The western culture that is supposed to develop, modern, advanced ... ignores but rather ignores it ... that the trees, the water, the seas , the mountains, the rivers, the air, human beings, rocks, animals ... that is to say EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS IS MANIFESTATION OF THE CREATOR.
Since the creator is spiritual, we are also spiritual.

Medicines cannot heal something that is rooted in the Spiritual. the day this is understood it will be a great step to start talking.