Thursday, January 21, 2021

Human Energetic Interaction

Potential Healer.

 Energetic imbalances happen inside the mother's womb. As the mother is, the child will be. If the mother is stressed, nervous, with anguish, chest pressure, anxiety, ..... your child will feel the same energy body as his mother, up to seven years. The child as a potential healer can physically manifest the energetic imbalances of his mother.
In other words, the mother should be treated so that her child heals.
For example:
If a mother has an unbalanced Heart Chakra (due to sorrows, fears, loss of loved ones, with pressure on the chest, whether conscious or not), it will negatively affect the heart chakra of her child. If this chakra is not healed, balanced, cleansed and charged it will ultimately affect the lungs and heart.                           

 As you grow, the Energetic Interaction occurs consciously or unconsciously. With your parents, with your family, at school, with your friends, at work, with your partner ..... You are only aware when you feel it.

Another example:
When a friend of my son comes home, automatically, I feel the energy imbalances he has. Pressure on the heart, severe headaches, the unbalanced sacrum and the solar plexus I don't even tell you.
Of course I am a Therapist, Healer and Great Teacher. I have been feeling from others for years without making mistakes.

Who tells his mother how I feel about his son? Most of the people don't believe. If this child does not heal one day he will scare his mother.
If I tell him, he will take him to the doctor, he will find nothing for him, because Medicine does not treat energy imbalances, nor the Chakras.

Being in contact with my son, my son has the same as him. It ends with a headache, pressure in the chest, pain in the heart, pain in the solar plexus ...
The difference is that I can feel it for my son, I can heal him (undo everything that is energetically affecting) Meanwhile, the child's mother due to ignorance, or because she does not believe, will have a bad time.

When I met the mother ... why do I tell them. This child is healing his mother. How do I tell the mother, hey, I am sorry, this, the other ...?
 The most I can do is give her a card, in case one day she realizes how bad she is and comes to my office.

With this article, what I want to tell you is that: "We all feel about everyone, including illnesses, symptoms, pain ... because we are all one and we all come from the same source