Thursday, January 28, 2021

Nature is Healthy by Nature, and God is Good but not Dumb

Nature Cleanses and Maintains itself since it is Love
and will not allow the Human being to destroy it


It is no wonder that we can blame worldly evils on everyone else since we ourselves are incapable of taking responsibility for anything.

I leave my life in the hands of the doctor, the psychologist, the priest, the healer, the pharmacist, the politician, and God, and if my life is not the way I like it, then I know who to blame.

Why do we ask that God not allow injustice on Earth and at the same time accuse him of being a justice?

The most logical and simple answer is: why, whatever happens, I can blame God, and act as God acts, I will never be happy with his performance because I believe that my unhappiness is his fault, and I will always be unhappy until do not hold me responsible for my own actions.

This is not Divine Punishment but the Fruit of General Ignorance


I, you, we are humanity. God does not punish. In any case, God warns us not to fall into self-destruction, but we never pay attention to him, and that's how it goes for all of us.

God is not going to live your life for you. You ask God for what you yourself do not dare to carry out, being your vital mission. God does not destroy the world, God does not allow people to get sick, starve and die. It is you and I who are allowing the aforementioned to happen on the face of the Earth. You and I have become irresponsible of our life, we have lost the helm of our vital mission.

So it was in biblical times, so it is in our day, God has always allowed us to choose, choose, evil or love, of our own free will. So don't ask God for anything that you should do yourself, let alone blame Him for your own fear and cowardice, not to mention your own sins. If you want to change the world then go ahead, you have the power to do so. God has already done enough to create you, maintain you, and support you.

30 Years Healing and Educating the World