Sunday, January 17, 2021

Spiritual Healing. Healing for your Soul. 1st part

God is Love, you are too


The word "Spiritual" has been misinterpreted for centuries. Most confuse Spirituality with Spirits and that is not the case.
To be clear, Our Essence is Spiritual. God is Spirit and I will explain in this article and later why we are?

We have a Spiritual Anatomy, although many, if not the vast majority, are unaware of it.
We are an Incarnate Spirit in a physical body, experiencing a Physical Life. When we die, we disincarnate ourselves to be a Spirit again.
Jesus Christ said: "What is born of human parents is human" ... "What is born of Spirit is Spirit"

Starting from this point, we should ask ourselves: Who am I? although we would know if we discard Who am I?
                                                                          I am not...

My prejudices
My fears
My Diseases
My problems
My possessions
My money
My Physical Body
My religion
My race
My studies
My job
My gender
My family
My taboos
My nationality
My culture
My language
My Social Category
My age
    ... I am much more than all that

    So who am I?

    Well, what you have always been and will be ... a Spiritual Being Created in the Image and Likeness of God and as nothing is impossible for God, neither is it for you. As God is Spirit, your essence is also.

    What has happened is that when the Negative Energies exist, they have made you separate from yourself, from your Creator ... lying to you to believe that you are something else.

    The Negative Energies have lied to you to believe that you are something else
                                                                                                                                                                      Your Own Negative Thoughts
    Physical, Emotional, Mental, Sentimental and Spiritual Contamination
    The Body and Sick Soul of Other People
    Las Brujerias (Negative Energy directed towards You Consciously)
    Jealousy, Envy, Rancor, Hate, Rage, Anger, etc.
    The Negative Energy of the Planets
    The Energies of the Unbalanced Earth Elements
    Negative Spiritual Beings
    Psychic Attacks

    If God is Love, Unlimited, Unconditional, YOU are too.

    Well, if we start from the basis that We Are All Love, we were never taught how we can live with Love, how we can introduce it into our lives.
    If a person thinks negative, speaks negatively, acts negatively, does not Love himself, does not Love others and does not Love Creation ... DOES NOT LIVE WITH LOVE.
    To live with Love, you must Love God, think with Love, speak with Love, Love yourself as others, Act with Love and Create with Love.
    Who lives like this? Well, very few people.

                   to be continue....