Thursday, November 2, 2023

We educate Soldiers of Love. School of Spiritual Warriors of the Tinerfe Healing System

School of Spiritual Warriors. Healing Tinerfe

"Put on the full armor of God
"so that you may be able to stand firm against the devil's schemes."

"No weapon formed against you will prosper,
and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment,
This is the inheritance of the servants of Jehovah,
and his salvation will come from me, says Jehovah.

"For the word of God is living and active,
and sharper than a two-edged sword."

Spiritual Warriors. Put on the Armor of Jehovah

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal
but mighty in the Lord to the destruction of strongholds."

I am confident in you... I will win!
because you won,
and there is no one greater than You.

"So too, faith without works is death in itself.
But someone will say, "You have faith and I have works.
Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
You believe that God is One, you do well.
Even the demons believe and tremble"".

...and they will be as mighty men in battle, and Jehovah will be with them
"Only the bravest will snatch the Kingdom of Heaven."

"For we have no war against flesh and blood,
but against powers, against principalities, 
against rulers of the world of darkness,
against spiritual hosts of evil
in the heavenly regions."

"Behold, I have set you this day over nations and kingdoms,
to uproot and destroy, to ruin and tear down.
and to plant and build again."

"If anyone plots against you, he will do it without me.
"If anyone plots against you, he will fall before you."

I have given you Authority...,Nothing can harm the Warrior of God

"And they will be as mighty men 
that in battle they leave footprints on the enemy in the mud of the streets,
and they will fight because Jehovah is with them."

"He trains my hands for battle,
and the bow of steel will be broken by my arms.
You gave me the shield of salvation.
and Your right hand sustained me
and Your kindness has made me great."

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions,
and above all the power of your enemies,
and nothing will harm you.
Jehovah