Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Cross of God and the Path to follow in Life

Trefoiled Cross: Loving Creative Energies of God

Comment from JL from Chile:

Dear Healing friend:
Along with greeting you and paying my respects, I introduce myself, I am JL, Chilean, attached and in  search  of the spiritual. I would like to know if you can help me with the following... Around the age of 8 to 10, one night when I was sleeping with my parents in their midst, in the early morning I woke up to a blue glow coming down the hallway, I didn't get scared, I sat on the bed to see, after a moment a golden cross with a clover ending  and a red gem in the middle floated through the door  , with a lot of shine and heat that sensation it gave me, after a few seconds or minutes I don't remember anything else, I think I continued sleeping. The cross had several details and gave me a feeling of peace, I would like to know if it has any meaning, how to interpret this and what path to follow. Thank you so much. Atte.


Love has always been and will be the Way to follow

Damián Alvarez's response:

Hello j.,

The color gold is the highest light, energetic frequency of God.
The clover is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or God, the Creative Energies and the Creation of it. The color red represents physical creation, the vital survival force.

For me, a cross of these characteristics represents the Infinite God, creator of the physical and spiritual world on all planes, all levels and all dimensions. Maintenance and development energies, healing par excellence. Energies of Love.

The way forward always is and will be (for everyone), a life full of love.

I hope I've helped.
Thank you for contacting. Hugs Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/

Thank you for contacting.