Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Reiki, Burping and Yawning: Strange or Natural?

Yawning releases Negative Energies, undoes Blockages

Question from AG of Santiago de Chile:

Hello, I am a reikist, I treat several patients, but something very strange happens to me: When I give reiki to my brother, he yawns a couple of times and I start to yawn too and immediately my eyes begin to flow abundantly with tears, even even the impulse to burst into tears. It has only happened to me with him and almost in all the sessions in which I have given him reiki. Could you provide me with some explanation?
Thank you

hug of light

Yawns are contagious due to the laws of Interaction and Resonance

Damián Alvarez's response:

Hi.

When you give healing to your brother, your brother is also healing you, or he is healing himself.

Yawning releases external negative energies, so either he is releasing your negative energies or his own.

Your yawning is normal, you release negative energy in your patients. Although it could be that you were just infected by your brother's yawns, in this case he would be the true Healer.

The tears that follow yawns are not from grief, but rather a physical side effect of yawning, and it is completely normal. Whether you feel sorry or want to cry during Therapy has nothing to do with yawning, even if you associate it. If you feel like crying it is (supposedly) because your brother has a pain that he must heal.

It only happens to you with him because all people are different. From some you will feel sorrow and from others frustration, nervousness, stress, trauma, anger, anguish, anxiety, headaches, etc., etc.

Expert Therapists Can Yawn Consciously

It may also be that if you only feel this way with your brother, and not with your other "patients", it is because the connection between you and your brother is deeper than with the other people you treat. We feel thanks to the Laws of Interaction and Energetic Resonance between Human Beings. Healing is an energetic interaction between two or more people, which does not eliminate but rather amplifies those laws that I just mentioned.

What happens to you is nothing strange, on the contrary, it is completely normal. This has been happening to all Healers/Therapists and Teachers of the Tinerfe Healing System for more than 25 years, and to Reiki Practitioners and Teachers it has been happening to all of them for a few years. You'll see that soon you'll feel like all your other patients too.

I recommend my Books "Breathe Reiki, The Whole Truth about Reiki", "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life", "Sacred Chakra, Passion of Life" and "Energy Interaction and Resonance between Human Beings". In all these books I talk at length about what happens to you and your husband, that is, about the Laws of Interaction and Energetic Resonance between Human Beings. I send you a link to my Editorial Author Page:  Amazon Bookstore
Well sweetheart, I hope I have helped you. If something is not clear to you, tell me and I will explain it to you in a different way.

Hugs and greetings to your brother.






33 Years Healing and Educating the World