Saturday, December 12, 2020

This Christmas the only thing you Deserve is to be Happy

That Karma is not synonymous with Suffering but with Happiness

Look, I don't think it's karma or that you deserve the suffering in any way, but I know for a fact that when they try to annoy you, when they try to manipulate you, when they try to unbalance you, when they try to stop you, it's because you have a mission. very big / very important here on the planet.

It will help you to think that the more difficult they make it for you is because your mission is bigger and more important, and in your worst moments, always think that if they attack you in that way it is because something very good is on the way.

Keep in mind that, although you yourself may not realize it, there are beings who know your great potential and will always try to make life difficult for you, if it is not through you, it will be through those closest to you.

Well, I've been through everything, but here I am helping the world.

The Divine Teaching Educates us to be Happy and not to Suffer

If it were for everything that happened to me and everything that keeps happening to me, well I would already be dead more than a thousand times, but I approached God, and God approached me, and there is no greater power in the Universe than God's . So, I recommend that you get close to God, that you ask him to enlighten you, to help you, to protect you, to show you his / her way.

Have faith, leave your problems in the Hands of God, and He will solve them. You, rest, so you will have strength for the physical work that you have to carry out in order to be happy again. Also ask God to protect you from all negative beings. Keep in mind that people are not bad but are manipulated by negative beings.

Someday, when you look back in time, you will see that you achieved many other good things even though you only wish to feel good for the moment.

For example, I learned a lot (between what I thought was "suffering" and "suffering"), I studied a career, I learned a language, I learned to understand people and diagnose them, I learned to heal and protect myself, I learned to understand life, but above all I learned that my children, parents, brothers, were not my children, parents, brothers, but all children of God, and as long as I was attached to them they would attack me out there to make me suffer. I learned to control my feelings, emotions, and thoughts.

With God, nobody will be able to make you Suffer,
... and you will love God above all ...

Although my parents, my children, my brothers are far away, I am happy, especially because I am close to God. They can no longer harm me through my relatives because I understood that the most important thing is not to be close to them but to love them. I also understood that kinship labels separate and make people suffer rather than unite.

Be careful, I am not telling you to abandon anyone but try to see it from another perspective, that is, if you can be with a loved one, well that's good, but if you can't be with that loved one, then that's good too.

Take care of yourself enough that you deserve it, and be aware that your happiness only depends on how well you feel. Do not leave your well-being in things or people outside you.
Be happy for yourself.

30 Years Healing and Educating the World






Get the Book  "The Great Awakening of Consciousness"  (link),
by Damián Alvarez
Visit their  Author Page at Amazon Publisher  (link)