Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Message from Damián Alvarez and Tinerfe System of Natural Healing

Merry Christmas to Everybody!

Christmas Message

As stars, which are not fleeting, but slow, deep, true, have reached the portal of my life, making my true self reborn, as unconscious guides of the true way forward, prophets of the one and great Love, tomorrow's stars of truth : You.

A very white Christmas, I have been celebrating, for months, in my heart, with great illusion in my soul, looking forward to the moment to be able to share it, one more year, with all of you:

May the songs of my Earth resound with joy, that the Son of God has been born again on this Good Night (I assure you).



Merry Christmas to everybody!

wishes you from the heart:

Damien Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment