Thursday, December 31, 2020

End of the Year Message from Damián Alvarez

Happy and Prosperous New Year wishes Damián Alvarez!

End of the Year Message from Damián Alvarez

This year that is ending, my heart has rejoiced so much, because I have seen passion, the will to live, love resurface in each one of you.

So many samples, expressions, of healthy, pleasant feelings, of kindness, kindness, honesty, humility, but also of joy, carefree, picaresque, have shown me that the human being, that is, each and every one of you, has a potential very, very much above what a human mind could ever imagine.

I have felt, with my heart, the heart of your hearts, and it has made me very happy.

I have felt with my heart, the warmth of your hearts, and my soul has curled up next to your souls, in peace and calm, warm, and it has made me very happy.

I have felt with my heart, your tired hearts, and we have rested together, heart to heart, and it has made me very happy.

Once again, God confirms to me that life is wonderful, and Earth is a paradise.

If next year is only half as wonderful as this, which ends today, it will be worth living.

Thank you all for everything. I feel rich in having you as friends and companions of eternal travel.



Happy New Year 2021!

      wishes you

Damien Alvarez