Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Great Hypocrisy: Abuses of Power in some Social Networks

Social Networks are not the Problem, but the Abuse of Power
of Some Evil People, Hypocrites all of them


If I become a member of a social network it is because I like to meet people with the same interests as me. My life has been dedicated to God, humanity, personal and spiritual development, healing and other therapies. Many people want to be "friends" of mine and, of course, after seeing that they are also interested in the same topics as me, because I accept them as "friends".

For me, social networks have never been a platform to work or to advertise myself, but a place where I can share ideas with people who have the same tastes as me, and have a good time looking at their photographs and the things they write. For me, a social network was a place of relaxation, of disconnection, totally free of any interest.

Which has not been my surprise, to discover that behind many of the people who were supposedly "spiritual" there are only lusts for power, for control. People who use social networks in a totally interested way, and I don't just mean "if I like you, you like me" and "if you don't like me, I don't like you" but to people who by taking away your free will and your name, make you member of I don't know what group.

I find it totally ridiculous, meaningless and abominable, that others use your name without even asking you first, and also that they make you a member of groups that, to know where they are putting you.

The Friends of God are my Friends even though I don't know them


I have learned over the years and experience that everything that manipulates, forces, dominates, and, furthermore, all or all of those that take away your free will do not come from God.
They will be able to get great esoteric names, they will be able to show off having many members (that if all of them have been "forced" as they have tried to make me, "save me a puppy of the first offspring"), but for me they have no value, the other way around. They lack all credibility because they lack, if not love, not even respect for others.

But it turns out that it does not stop there, but that certain groups "threaten" you without words, with that, if you do not become a member of those groups they stop being your "friends" or "followers", and if you leave the group, of course they do.

Hey, I haven't asked them to become my followers, I always thought, if they did, it was because they liked what I wrote, period, just like I do. Now I know that it was pure interest, a way of oppression, of manipulation, well, "goodbye." I don't need people from your class as "friends" or as "followers".

Friends are not Followers but Companions
If someone wants you to follow, of course they are not a Friend


That they have many friends, that they have many followers, well what to me? Surely the reality is that neither friends nor followers. I, friends, have the ones I really have, and not according to numbers on social networks, and none followers because each one must follow himself, and, of course, follow God. Some people follow my publications because they like to read, understand, learn, and they have never been coerced into doing so by my words or actions, still less have I stolen their free will, taking over their entities.

I recommend that if you have found yourself in a case similar to mine, do not be afraid, you have every right to leave any group where they have put you without your consent, because, as I said before, "anyone knows where they are putting you" .

So they know, (if anyone has seen my name in any group), that  I do not belong to any group, association, or "whatever". I just am and don't promote anything. As one of the mottos of the Tinerfe Healing System says: "We are many, all independent Teachers and Therapists . "

For the record:
Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/