Friday, April 12, 2024

The Book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life" by Damián Alvarez, a Charm of Philosophy and Honesty

 "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life." Philosophy and Honesty

Comment/Question from JM from Madrid:

Hello, Damián.

I'm on page 93 of your book "The Solar Plexus, the sun of your life", and although it would be more prudent to wait to finish it, I have to tell you that I am loving it, not only for the information, but also for the philosophy and honesty that you transmit.

 It is curious that, when you make the humble and profound decision in your life to seek the truth, even if you do not know what it is, and be as authentic as possible with yourself, it seems as if your heart is gradually putting you in line with the people and circumstances that are on the same page.

Everything you say about negative education, about families, about schools, about how it limits or nullifies people's self-esteem, we are bringing it to light in the workshop I am doing, exactly as it is! Everything is coming together in my mind, although that is the most difficult thing, re-educating the mind, so wrongly programmed since we were children, and rediscovering the self-esteem that has been so crushed... It is not easy at all, but there we are, trying to follow the path what the heart tells us, trying to get our head out of this sea of ​​lies in which we live.

Tears are the Diamonds of the Soul. Of great spiritual value

Well, I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot of interesting things in the remaining pages.

I still feel like a baby on this new path that I want to walk in my life, I feel in my infancy in terms of knowledge, but my heart pulls me forward, I hope on the right path.

In view of what I have read in your book, it occurs to me to ask you a question:
All the endless, inconsolable, and tremendous crying that I had ten years ago when I fell into depression, and that continues every time I stop the medication, would be a method natural way to heal the damage or blockage that there was in my solar plexus, even if I had no idea about it?

Thanks for your attention. I'll tell you how it goes...

A big hug, JM

Response from Damián Alvarez:

Hello JM

It is a little difficult to re-educate ourselves since education has been impregnated in our soul and it is not only mental/psychic but also spiritual, sentimental and emotional, hence the importance of Healing Therapies. Let me explain: A Therapist or Teacher can tell you to change this and that in your life but they are just words. The problem is that many times or perhaps always "the bad education" to which we have been subjected has been hammered into our soul.

I don't say "reeducate" because he was never educated. It would be a process of education but also of healing. Think: You can encourage a depressed person in a thousand ways and perhaps lift their spirits for a moment, but if you do not heal that person from the root of their depression, the cause of their illness, they will always remain depressed.

Healing and Education. The Foundations of Health and Happiness

Of course, if apart from the Healing that "works" from the inside out, you also consciously do something on your part to educate yourself in what I call "the reality of things" then great. You will heal faster and you will not make the same mistakes again.

Tears always heal, but as you well know there is no isolated trauma, it is always associated with pain or frustration or both. Tears primarily heal the "wounds" of your heart, your hurt feelings, but there are even tears of helplessness, despair and even anger (emotional tears). I tell you this so that you realize that you were not only healing your Solar Plexus when you cried but also your Heart Chakra and Sacral Chakra, your feelings and emotions.

Anyway, I once wrote: "Cry all you want but cry with joy" and this other one: "Cry all you want but keep making the stew."

Tears are good, as long as they don't stop you, they are like diamonds: "It costs a lot to get them out but they have great healing and spiritual value."

Hugs and thank you very much for your very positive comments about "our book" (because it belongs to everyone ).

Damian Alvarez





Get the Book  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"  (link)
by Damián Alvarez.
Visit his  Author Page on the Amazon Editorial ( link)