Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Solar Plexus, Self-Love, Power, Wealth, Glory, ...

Self-Love and Happiness. Symptoms of a Healthy Solar Plexus

A self-confident person does not need to boast, he does not need power, riches, glory. A person with a healthy and strong Solar Plexus knows who she is and feels satisfied with it, therefore she loves herself and doesn't care if others love her or not.

Humanity's desire for power, glory and riches is based on the natural inner need to be loved by others because they do not even love themselves.

Human beings educated to feel like “something” that they are not, do not believe that they can be loved for what they are and how they need to be loved, since they do not love themselves either, they create an immense mask, and they think that the prettier it is. the mask, the more likely they are to be loved by others.

Most people even believe that they are their masks and can defend them with their lives, others are capable of killing to preserve or increase their masks.

The Only Important Thing in Life is Love

There is a saying that says: “tell me what you brag about and I will tell you what you lack.” This saying explains in a few words the need for people to prove that they are what they are not in order to try to get a little love.

The self-confident person does not measure his successes in wealth, power or glory, but in the inner wisdom of knowing who he is, which leads to complete inner security.

The more a person needs power, glory, and wealth, the greater their need to be loved.

Really, power, glory and wealth is just a cry for love: “But don't you see me, don't you see everything I have, don't you see how powerful I am, don't you see everything I have achieved, why don't you love me then? Don't you realize that I need it and I deserve it?

Be yourself and you will not need Power or Glory because you will be happy

Maintaining masks costs a lot of time, money and energy and you will never be sure if they love you or your masks.

We are children from birth to death and we only need to be loved, but many go through life living in fear, destroying themselves, humanity and the planet, distancing themselves from others and from God. Dying little by little every day in an absurd and pathetic way.

How easy it would be to just say: “Please love me a little, I need it, I feel so alone, so weak, so small, so insecure, so self-conscious. Love me a little please.”

...I would like it...






Get the Book  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"  (link)
by Damián Alvarez.
Visit his  Author Page on the Amazon Editorial (  link)