Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Child of Love

Triumph of Dawn in the Kingdom of Life (day after day)

Child of Love

I, child of Love!
That truth appears strong and sure
in the peace of the earth.

Happy and sad I walk,
happy to exist, sad for humanity,
The beauty of nature gently caresses me.
The gentle wind whispers to the green of the trees.

That mysterious century-old pine
watch the birds play in the water
with joy and brilliance in all directions.

Always the same gray stone, 
the same green moss 
and the earth of the cinnamon colored earth.

Mute and thoughtful I find myself,
in love with the grass and the sun,
and I hear the triumph of dawn
in the Kingdom of Life.

The time will come, where there is only peace,
where all the children of Love
we can rest.

It is the agreement of waking up every day,
the peace, the calm, the joy
of the colors that burn towards the sky.

Silence accompanies me as my only faithful friend,
full of love accompanies my soul;
someone to trust, someone to believe in.

I love Silence
and I love him in silence,
with tears of joy shining in his eyes.

Listen, listen to what he has to tell you
how I hear it:
Love yourself and love life because you are a child of Love
and I have created you.