Thursday, November 17, 2022

Learn to love. The Grammar of Love. A Book of Love by Damián Alvarez

Learn to love. The Grammar of Love

Love, to love. An Art, a Science. Your Essence
Learns to Love  by Damián Alvarez (link)

When I was a child I was taught to conjugate the verb to love at school as an example of a verb that everyone used and a verb that everyone should know its meaning. I love, you love, he loves, we love...


No one ever explained to me the meaning of the verb to love and even less taught me to love. Maybe my parents, my teachers, my church didn't know how to love or what love was. The mother confuses her concern for the son with love. The father believes that "a strong hand" for his son to study, work, earn money and be "someone" in life is love. Friendships are usually out of need, interest, and not out of love. Couples who believe that their partner's love has to be his or her exclusive property. 

People who do NOT love God above all things but money, their children, family. The people who say : "my own first", labeling a family nucleus into siblings, children, parents, uncles, nephews, grandchildren, who only promote separatism, the division of the world into families, clans, groups, nationalities, wars and poverty, they do NOT know what love is, nor how to love. Loving has no limits, neither of races, nor of kinship, in truth, nor of difference between species. You can just as well love a tree, an animal as a human being, because every living being deserves that love that is life, that love of which it is composed.








Get the Book  "Learn to Love. The Grammar of Love"  (link)
by Damián Alvarez in the Amazon Store (link)