Sunday, September 11, 2022

Spiritual Development or Post Pandemic Depression. Choose (Part Two)

Feel Free to be Rich. Feel Rich for being Free

We, as healers, as spiritual guides, as teachers of life, have always known that we are not all those lies with which the rest of humanity has always identified, that is, that we, even if we lose money, work, possessions and others, well, we are not losing anything, since we are aware that we are much more than all that.

A few weeks ago, a person asked me how could he be so happy with everything that was happening in the world? He literally said: "How can you always be laughing while we suffer?" Although the answer is obvious, I replied that she wouldn't come to my office if I found myself the same as her, that if she was in my office it was because she wanted to feel better, that is, just like me.

It is not worth wasting a single second without enjoying life

I, too, have woken up, and in such a way that I have decided not to waste a single second with those people who contradict me, recriminate me, accuse me, are always in a bad mood, etc., but that my therapies and my classes, are and will be, the flowers in the garden.

Not a second will go by that I don't have a very, very good time with my work/life (jokes, joy, laughter, good humor, peace, joy, happiness). I want to take advantage of my life one hundred percent, and those who want (have always wanted), make my life bitter, because I keep them away. After confinement I no longer accept seriousness, hard faces, insults, negative criticism, but whoever wants to have a great time with me, if not, "goodbye very good".

Wake up the world needs you

Now you could tell me: "but those people surely need your help too". Of course, and more than any other, but better "not to waste my time and energy" with those people who despise me, and dedicate it to those who value me and also want to be happy like me, and, above all, with those who They also put something on their side.

As I told you "I will not waste a second of my life "not being happy""

So stay put, the world needs you.

Damian Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/

31 Years Healing and Educating the World




Get the Book  "Teachings for the Day After"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit his  Author Page on Amazon Publisher  (link)