Monday, September 26, 2022

Learn to Love with the Great Master Damián Alvarez

Love, to love. An Art, a Science. Your Essence
Learns to Love  by Damián Alvarez (link)

When I was a child, I was taught to conjugate the verb to love at school, as an example of a verb that everyone would use, and a verb that everyone should know its meaning: I love, you love, he loves, we we love...

No one ever explained to me the meaning of the verb to love and even less did they teach me to love. Perhaps my parents, my teachers, my church did not know how to love or what love was. The mother mistakes her concern for the son for love. The father believes that "heavy hand" for his son to study, work, earn money and be "someone" in life is love. Friendships are usually out of necessity, interest, and not out of love. Couples who believe that their partner's love has to be his or her exclusive property. 

People who do NOT love God above all things but money, their children, family. The people who say: "my people first", labeling a family nucleus in brothers, sons, fathers, uncles, nephews, grandsons, who only promotes separatism, the division of the world into families, clans, groups, nationalities, wars and poverty, they do NOT know what love is, nor how to love.

Loving has no limits, neither of races, nor of kinships, in truth, nor of differences between species. You can love a tree, an animal as well as a human being, because every living being deserves that love that is life, that love of which it is composed.





Get the Book  "Learn to Love. The Grammar of Love"  (link)
by Damián Alvarez in the Amazon Store (link)