Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Healing Energies of God (The Energies of the Tinerfe Healing System)

God. Love, Eternal and Infinite Healing Energy

Remember that God is Love, the most powerful energy in the universe. God creates, maintains, sustains, recovers, heals, heals.
When you study the Charismatic Angelic Healing System you learn the different "qualities" contained in the Name of God Jehovah, different frequencies of the same energy. For example: "Jehovah Rapha" means, symbolizes, contains "God has healed".

I am aware that many modern "healers" do not even believe in God, you can ask them where do the energies they channel come from? The ones that I channel come solely and exclusively from God because it is from Him who I ask, and it is to him that I draw near, it is to him that I turn in my prayers for healing.
The "prayer of healing" is done precisely for that, to go to look for the healing energies (I find them in God), and to give instructions so they work according to the needs of the recipient.

Reiki. Divine Energy, God Energy, God Healing Energy

I am also aware that the modern western reiki healing system as it was introduced in Europe and America in a commercial way and they did not want to lose potential clients because it preached that reiki had nothing to do with God (they associated God with religions), so They defined "reiki" as universal energy, but "reiki" means divine energy, that is, energy from God, so the energies that are channeled during Reiki Therapies supposedly come from God.

I said "supposedly" because some Reiki teachers and therapists, in their prayers (if they do them), ask the universal energies, the forces of light, and even the energies of the planets. The Universe is great, and as you and I know, there are many energies in the universe, therefore, when the universal energies are asked, well, anyone knows what is channeling and where what is channeling comes from.

When, in my prayer for healing, I ask God, because I know where these healing energies come from, for sure, and who heals through me. There is no mistake, if I ask God, it is God who answers me. It is as if you, for example, call Pepe on the phone, because it is assumed that Maria is not going to answer but Pepe.

If you ask God, from God you will get the Healing Energy

Jesus Christ said that if we asked God for bread, then He would not give us a stone.

Nowadays, there are many weekend courses or workshops where anyone "becomes" a therapist or teacher in a few hours. These courses teach little or nothing about how to ask, from whom, how to protect, negative energies, negative spiritual beings, etc., etc.
Some also ask saints, angels and even supposedly ascended masters in their prayers. I am convinced that we should go to the Source and not drink bottled. I am convinced that we do not need intermediaries between us and God, but if someone asks a certain supposedly ascended guru in his prayers, I imagine that what he channels will come from there, another thing is that they are healing energies. I am very surprised by people who believe in the power of angels and saints rather than in the power of God. It seems to me a proof of total ignorance.

I have been a Healer for more than 30 years. I have always asked God. I have always worked for God. I feel completely safe working for Him. God is my Boss, I say it with "mouthfull", and I am proud of it.





Get the Book  "The Great Encyclopedia of Spiritual Healing"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit  their  Author Page at Amazon Publisher  (link)