Sunday, February 14, 2021

Health Professionals suffer from the Energetic Contagion of their Patients' Diseases. By Damián Alvarez

Health Professionals Get Energy Diseases


A few months ago I wrote in this same blog under the label "Reiki News" that what would all those doctors and nurses who practice Reiki in hospitals do when they start to feel sick, have a swollen stomach, burp, yawn, etc. The answer would be to go to the Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System to explain the reasons for these symptoms, misnamed spiritual crises, by most Reiki Masters, without really giving any answer.

The Teachers of the Tinerfe Healing System not only can explain all those symptoms that Reiki Therapists and Teachers suffer from, but they can also educate in the conscious art of energy releases. They can also explain what happens in each moment between Teachers and / or Therapist and patients thanks to the Laws of Interaction and energetic Resonance. Also, of course, protect yourself from the negative energies of your patients.

I am writing this because there are already too many people who consult me ​​about it, almost all of them being medical personnel, Reiki practitioners or other therapeutic touches, or who practice both professions.

Health Professionals are also Human Beings
and of course are Involved in the Law of Energy Interaction


Everyone tells me that the path of spiritual development cannot be so hard, that they do not want to feel in their own bodies and souls what other human beings suffer. Also the question of the award is usually: and why has no one written anything about it in books, or on the Internet? My answer is usually: because they do not know how to explain what is happening or because they are afraid of panic among the world population, but I myself have written around 60 articles on the subject on this blog: ( http: // sistemaanaciontinerfe. blogspot.com.es/search/label/Leyes%20de%20Interacci%C3%B3n%20y%20Resonancia%20Energ%C3%A9tica ). I have also written several books on the subject, including  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"  (http://www.bubok.es/libros/221622/El-Plexo-Solar-el-Sol-de-tu-Vida ),  "The School of God"  ( http://www.bubok.es/libros/ 223913 / The-School-of-God ) and  "Respira Reiki"  ( http://www.bubok.es/libros/233876/Respira-Reiki ).

Also, the Grand Master of Reiki and Karuna Ki and Master of the Tinerfe Healing System Doña Beatriz Pallés, has written about twenty articles on "Interaction and energy resonance between human beings" in her blog "Puerta de las Estrellas" ( http : //puertadelasestrellas.blogspot.com.es/ ), which I highly recommend visiting.

Understand the Laws of Interaction and Energetic Resonance with this Book


Material to study, and learn within everyone's reach, exists, although the studies of the School of Healing Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System are not followed.

As I said before, there are already many people, whether they are healers or not, are feeling, contagious and suffering (at least at the energetic level) diseases, and not only from their patients but from family, friends, co-workers etc.
It is not about people without general knowledge, superstitious or mentally ill. I am talking about health professionals (who are supposed to be serious, responsible, ethical, etc.), that is, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, health assistants, masseurs, physiotherapists, and a long etcetera.

"I do not know what is happening to me", "I think I am going crazy", "I take home the diseases of my patients", "People eat my Solar Plexus," I feel like the diseases of my patients possess "," I think they are stealing my energy "," People burn me ", etc. etc., are usually the phrases coming from those who consult me, so I do not understand why it is not reported, the subject is studied, they try to find solutions.

There is no clothing that protects against the contagion of energy diseases


It's hard for me to believe (I don't believe so much) that only I (personally) and the Teachers or Healing Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System have the answer, the solution, the cure, the teachings and guidance to solve a problem that is prevented is worldwide and that can cause a great humanitarian catastrophe on a mental, emotional, sentimental and spiritual level, that is, on an energy level (first), and then on a physical level. Yes, on a physical level too, because what is not healed on an energetic level will manifest as a physical disease.

If so, the Natural Healing and Therapeutic System is willing to offer its services (if they do not boycott it first as they have tried to do so many times) of Information, Teaching, Guidance and Healing to any entity, whether it be a College, Institute, Faculty, University, Ministry, Government, etc. from any country in the world that requires and requests it.

Damián Alvarez
Creator of the Tinerfe Healing System at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/