Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tinerfe System of Natural Healing

The Tinerfe Natural Healing System whose creator Damian Alvarez
has developed throughout his 30 years long career


The Tinerfe Natural Healing System is a dynamic, practical system whose creator Damian Alvarez has developed throughout his long career. He has introduced in a concrete and simple way a therapeutic system available to anyone to heal, develop and know the mechanism of life and everything that surrounds him.


It is a pleasure to have you with us, here on the island of Tenerife where you currently live and work. His work and contribution to Humanity will be and is recognized. From my blog, I thank him for everything he has taught me and that on many occasions you have been the hand that guides me. Thank you God for meeting him on my way and for being an inexhaustible source of wisdom and knowledge.