Saturday, October 3, 2020

Post-Pandemic Depression or Great Awakening of Humanity? (Second part)

Feel Free to be Rich. Feel rich to be free

We, as healers, as spiritual guides, as teachers of life, have always known that we are not all those lies that the rest of humanity has always identified with, that is, that we, even if we lose money, work, possessions and others, well, we are not losing anything, since we are aware that we are much more than all that.

A few weeks ago, a person asked me how could I be so happy with everything that was happening in the world? He literally said to me: "How can you always be laughing while we suffer? Although the answer is obvious, I answered that she would not come to my office if I found myself the same as her, that if she was in my office it was because she wanted to feel better, that is, the same as me.

It is not worth losing a single second without enjoying life

I have also woken up, and in such a way that I have proposed not to waste a single second with those people who oppose me, recriminate me, accuse me, are always in a bad mood, etc., but my therapies and my classes, are and will be, the flowers in the garden.

It won't be a second that I don't have it, very, very well with my work / my life (jokes, joys, laughter, good humor, peace, joy, happiness). I want to take advantage of my life one hundred percent, and those who want (have always wanted), make my life bitter, because I keep them away. After confinement I no longer accept seriousness, harsh faces, insults, negative criticism, but whoever wants to have a great time with me, if not, "goodbye."

Wake up that the world needs you

Now you could tell me: "but those people sure need your help too." Of course, and more than any other, but better "not to waste my time and energy" with those people who despise me, and dedicate it to those who value me and also want to be happy like me, and, above all, with those who they also put something on their part.

As I told you "I will not waste a second of my life" not being happy ""

So stay put, the world needs you.


Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/

30 Years Healing and Educating the World




Get the Book  "Teachings for the Day After"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit their  Author Page at Amazon Publisher  (link)