Saturday, April 11, 2020

I am Strong with God. Meditation with the Mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" (All against Corona Virus)

"Om Namah Shivayah". When I am myself, God and I are one

God guides us, supports us, protects us, heals us.

OM NAMAH SHYVAYA
OM NAMAH SHYVAYA
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
SHYVAYA OM NAMAH

Mantra that, of its different meanings, the one I like the most is my own: My Divine Essence, my true self unites with God, reverence for God.

"God and I Together We Are Strong"


To meditate with this mantra, all you have to do is listen to it, hum it or sing it, whether it is out loud or inside. Feel like you are singing "God and I together are strong," or "I am strong with God." Feel your union with the Creator.

Damián Alvarez




Get completely free the Book  "Prevention and Natural Treatment of Corona Virus (Covid-19, that shit virus)" (link), by Damián Alvarez