Monday, December 19, 2022

Music therapy in its purest state: Sigh, Moan, Sob with the Soul

Pleasant Sounds such as Groans and Sighs
 reach the Soul, reach the Heart

The small and soft moans show that the chakras "are getting on their way", that is, that this is the state in which they really should be, meet, vibrate. They happen after undoing energy blockages. A soft moan means "that's good, I like it, this is how I must feel, this is wonderful, this is how I want to live, but good."

What I am telling you, which is exclusive, they only accept it, they interpret it in a positive way, one percent of my patients, even a smaller percentage dare to resonate with me and sigh with me or sing with me (although in the background they wish), since their prejudices and taboos prevent them from doing so. Telling you that ending the therapies softly humming a short melody, and that your patient continues humming you too, is worthless, I assure you.


Positive Sounds Heal because they are Expressions of Love

We realize, and very clearly, that positive sounds (although not always called "music") unite us, protect us, heal us, love us,...

This is how all our relationships should be:  "A comforting song of full happiness to life and love, for one's own enjoyment and that of others."

As you may have noticed, God is not stupid, the soul is wise, and life is wonderful. If we used the natural soul potential that our Creator has endowed us with, we would literally live in glory.

*Damián Alvarez's Articles are part of Copyrighted Books, so all Rights are Reserved.