Friday, December 16, 2022

Higher Consciousness of Union with Everyone and Everything

Spiritual Development:
Higher Consciousness of Union with Everyone and Everything

Many times I hear from some people "well I don't feel anything", "I'm fine", "what happens to me doesn't happen to anyone, "I feel but the others don't feel"

. the "quantum leaps" and the "spiritual development of humanity in these times.

Most people have confused "feeling good" with spiritual development, that is, if I am "happy", if I feel "good", or rather "if I don't feel anything", then I am above , at a higher level than the others.

What a big hoax! The spiritual development of humanity is individual but also global, and one thing never takes away the other (they go hand in hand). The human being, being energetically connected to all other beings, cannot develop above others, cannot develop above the world, because he himself is "the others", he himself is the world.

I feel reality in my own body and soul. I feel in my own body and soul what others experience as negative. I feel in my own body and soul the "pain", the "suffering", the "diseases, and the worst, the "evil" of many human beings.

Feel: Quality of the Soul created to experience Love

How could I not feel what others feel and suffer, if they are me, if we are all connected, we are all one? I feel because my conscience has risen, or rather, God has raised my conscience so that I understand through my life that "we are all one", that the neighbor's suffering is my own, that each time someone suffers, I will feel that suffering, that when I hurt others I hurt myself. The above exposed is Spiritual Development with Capital Letters, it is the true spiritual development, because spiritual development is not selfish.

I am aware, and in fact they have told me to my face that many are waiting for me to "fall" to "prove to themselves" that they had developed spiritually and I had not, that they were on "the right path and I No". Incredible! the ignorance of some: "Since you want me or any other being to go badly, you will be cursing yourself." In addition, you demonstrate with your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and it could be, even with actions, that you are on the lowest rung of the "ladder" of spiritual development. You are really a long way from finding the "ladder".

What do you think feeling is bad? That you are better than me because you "do not feel" If you do not feel the pain of your loved ones (at least), which really should be all the inhabitants of the Earth, then you are "dead". Better "get off" from the planet that you are left over, you are only making a bulge down here, and contaminating with your presence at all levels.

You escape to not feel what you feel but the soul always feels

I, a spiritual being created in the image and likeness of God, am composed of body and soul. You, like me, because you are also a being created in the image and likeness of God, you are also composed of body and soul. If I "feel" and you "do not feel" it is because you evade reality to "not feel what you "feel".

There are many methods of evasion: Antidepressants, other strong medicines, drugs, alcohol, stress, overwhelm, etc. The methods of evasion atrophy the reality of the insecure human being, with little self-esteem, with little self-esteem, frustrated, self-conscious, embarrassed. Evasion methods are the shortest way to escape from oneself, but it is also a short way back. I don't use evasion methods because I live in peace and that's why I can feel your suffering, even if you say you don't suffer. You are fooling yourself with your evasion methods from the moment you get out of bed in the morning, or perhaps even while you sleep.

You don't feel because you're "drugged", you don't feel because you don't live reality. Sit down for a moment, if you are able, and answer me, what do you use to escape?

Dedicated to you with love:
Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/






Get the Book  "The Great Awakening of Consciousness"  (link),
by Damián Alvarez