Thursday, December 8, 2022

Light, Peace and Love in the World

Someday we will find ourselves in a world full of Peace, Love and Light

"I hope that one day we can meet in a place with a lot of Light, with a lot of Peace, with a lot of Love and Well-being... and serene as children, we will be like children, and we will laugh together..."

I wish as much as you that we meet in a Place of Peace and Light, but as long as there is no peace and light in the human soul, it will be difficult. At least I and many others are trying to illuminate and calm this planet and this humanity of ours that we love so much.

I am fully aware that things will not change on their own without us doing our part to change them, just as change for the worse (if there ever was one) also happened caused by human beings. If we want a place of Light, Peace and Love in the World, we will have to create it ourselves.

I am completely convinced that the Healing, Wisdom and Hope of the human being will change the world, one day, I assure you.

The important thing is that we believe in ourselves, and we believe in others, God does.

The years will pass, and I will still be here (God sees fit), and one day we will remember these moments, and we will laugh together like children. There will come a day when we will surely live in Light, Peace and Love.





God bless you.
Your friend Damian