Thursday, December 1, 2022

Abuses of Power in some Social Networks: A Great Hypocrisy

Social Networks are not the Problem, but the Abuse of Power
of Some Evil People, Hypocrites all of them


If I become a member of any social network it is because I like to meet like-minded people with the same interests as me. I have dedicated my life to God, to humanity, to personal and spiritual development, to healing and other therapies. Many people want to be "friends" of mine and, of course, after seeing that they are also interested in the same topics as me, I accept them as "friends".

For me, social networks have never been a platform to work or advertise, but rather a place where I can share ideas with people who have the same tastes as me, and have a good time looking at their photos and the things they write. For me, a social network was a place to relax, disconnect, totally free of any interest.

What has not been my surprise, to discover that behind many of the people who were supposedly "spiritual" there is only a desire for power, for control. People who use social networks in a totally self-interested way, and I am not referring only to "if I like you, you like me" and "if you don't like me, I don't like you" but to people who, taking away your free will and your name, make you member of I don't know what group.

I find it totally ridiculous, meaningless and abominable, that others use your name without even asking you first, and also that they make you a member of groups that, who knows where they are putting you.

The Friends of God are my Friends even though I don't know them


I have learned through the years and experience that everything that manipulates, forces, dominates, and, furthermore, all or all of those that take away your free will do not come from God.
They can give themselves great esoteric names, they can show off having many members (if everyone has been "forced" as they have tried to make me, "save me a puppy from the first breeding"), but for me they have no value, the other way around They lack all credibility because they lack, if not love, or even respect for their neighbor.

But it turns out that it doesn't stop there, but that certain groups "threaten" you without words, that if you don't become a member of those groups they stop being your "friends" or "followers", and if you leave the group, of course they do.

Hey! I haven't asked you to become my followers, I always thought that if you did, it was because you liked what I wrote, period, just like I do. Now I know that it was pure interest, a way of oppression, of manipulation, well, "Goodbye, very good." I don't need people of your kind as "friends" or as "followers".

Friends are not Followers but Companions
If Someone wants you to Follow them of course they are not a Friend


That they have many friends, that they have many followers, well, what to me? Surely the reality is that neither friends nor followers. I, friends, I have the ones I really have, and not according to numbers on social networks, and none followers because each one must follow himself, and, of course, follow God. Some people follow my posts because they like to read, understand, learn, and they have never been coerced into doing so by my words or actions, much less have I stolen their free will, taking over their entities.

I recommend that if you have found yourself in a case similar to mine, then do not be afraid, you have every right to leave any group where you have been put without your consent, because, as I said before, "anyone knows where they are putting you" .

So they know (if anyone has seen my name in a group), that  I do not belong to any group, association, or "whatever". I am only and I do not promote anything. As one of the slogans of the Tinerfe Healing System says: "There are many of us, all of us Teachers and independent Therapists" .

For the record:
Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/