Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Seven Levels of the Solar Plexus or personal accomplishment

Solar Plexus energy center has Seven Levels

Each energy center has seven levels, seven vibrational aspects that form a whole and lead to a healthy and happy life when they are in harmony.
The seven levels of the Solar Plexus express the personal fulfillment of the individual here and now. They are:

SOLAR PLEXUS DIVINE LEVEL:
I feel one with God. I know who is my creator, I am a being created in the image and likeness of God and I am proud of it. Live manifest the Will of God on Earth. God's Will and mine are one and I am fully satisfied to be a channel of His Divine for the good of humanity and the planet earth energies. I am completely done with the divine mission entrusted to me and which took place with all diligence and fervor.

SOLAR PLEXUS SPIRITUAL LEVEL:
My thoughts are for the welfare of myself, of humanity in general and for the sake of the planet Earth. I feel fulfilled because my thoughts are positive, pure, full of hope, of faith, of life. I am aware that we are all one, we all start from the same "Source" and the physical, mental and spiritual welfare of humanity is my own welfare.

LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT OF SOLAR PLEXUS:
I learn and teach what I really want. I write, read, listen, speak what I really want and what you really need for my personal and spiritual development and for the development of all mankind. I feel totally fulfilled and satisfied with my selfless contribution for the good of mankind. Becoming myself as God created me and get the complete happiness that brings this awareness is the force that moves my personal and spiritual development, moving all my planning.

LEVEL OF LOVE OF SOLAR PLEXUS:
I love God, myself, life, humanity and the creation and I am pleased with it. I know that love is the most powerful energy in the universe and that God is love. I am also aware that I am the son of that love and feel proud to express that energy in all aspects of my life. I feel fulfilled because I know that I live with love and feel loved by God and by all good-hearted souls. Love is what makes the difference between two beings and the bond of spiritual union with all humanity. I feel completely satisfy part of that spiritual union and part of the universal love.

PERSONAL LEVEL OF SOLAR PLEXUS:
Is who created me, I know who I am, where I come from, where I am, where I'm going and I'm satisfied with it. I am completely done wherever you are at any given moment of my existence. I am in the perfect age at every moment of my life. I love my body at any time of my physical development. I am the only Damian Alvarez it has existed, exists and will exist with invaluable. I have all the gifts and talents necessary to fulfill myself as a person and as a spiritual being. I am aware that my personal fulfillment makes the universe. I'm just like all the others being single, I'm no worse than anyone else, but if I'm better than I think is best. My life is wonderful and I thank God for this wonderful gift. Peace, harmony, welfare, health and happiness are the aspects of my here and now forever. God is great, wonderful life!

SOLAR PLEXUS CREATIVELY LEVEL:
I am aware that I am a spiritual being creative dynamic development. I think and believe what on earth to manifest God's will. My creative potential is infinite and I am proud to create for the pleasure, the pleasure, the benefit of all beings on the face of the earth. I think always respecting the laws of nature and natural environmental conditions. I think to be done and I feel my work, a pleasant outdoor activity. I believe in love, for love and for love. I am completely satisfied with what I have produced and I'm producing for myself and for humanity.

SOLAR PLEXUS PHYSICAL LEVEL:
I am completely satisfied with my physical body. I am aware that I am not an age, illness, one race, one gender. My physical life is the ideal, I have immeasurable capacity of adaptation. My soul is now in the perfect body, the perfect moment, the perfect place and it always will be. I am aware that my goods and possessions are only a momentary gift of life from God to be used for the development of myself and of all human beings. I am also aware that nothing belongs to me and that material riches are the lowest of wealth. I am satisfied with my place in the universe and of my earthly incarnation.

Damián Alvarez