Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Love on the internet

 
Was Jesus Christ Homosexual for the fact of Loving Men?

For a long time, I have been surprised by the photographs about "love" that are swarming on the Internet.

Today, we have this medium as one of the main ones in modern life, to search, educate ourselves, buy, communicate, entertain ourselves, etc. Phrases like "if you're not on the Internet, you don't exist" are heard several times a day, that is, we have the Internet as a reference for what is "true" and what is not true ("well I read it on the Internet" is also listen often).

I write the above, because for a long time, I have been surprised by the photographs about love that are swarming on the Internet (the repetition is conscious). If I search for "love" in google, for example, the photographs that appear are either of different-sex couples or of a mother with a child.

If we realize, we have, or rather, have turned the "couple of different sexes", like the "mother with the small child in her arms", into icons, into symbols of love.
Icons, symbols, over time, become archetypes that dominate the collective subconscious, directing it towards a predetermined goal. Manipulating him, taking away his free will, forcing him,...

True Love is not between Two but between All, It is between God

It is hard to believe that love only takes place between people of different sexes who are sexually paired. Also that love is confused with maternal love.

Don't get me wrong, if a couple loves each other, then how nice and how good. If a mother loves her son, then how beautiful and how good. But don't be fooled, love transcends the ties of a couple and mothers.

We must not confuse sexual attraction with love. We should not limit love with adjectives, such as when we say: "maternal love".

They talk about love between couples, maternal love, but also about brotherly love, love between friends, love for God, etc., etc., when love is only one, without adjectives that limit and condition it.

Love should not be labeled to limit it

Love must go beyond the ties of kinship, family, couples, friendship, etc. Love should be expressed and delivered to each and every one of the human beings who inhabit the Earth and nature in general.

Love is a powerful, divine energy that should not be "strained" and taken with a dropper. Love is the essence of the human being, the essence of the universe. the essence of God.

We are confusing what we think is love with true love. Perhaps (most likely) it has been instilled in us since our early childhood. But forget it, love is much more than your child and your partner, I assure you.

Should we or should we not love everyone equally? Should we only love our relatives? Can't we love people of our same sex? Should we love our neighbor's child the same way we love our own? Do people who do not have a partner have the right to love and be loved, or not? Do people who do not have children have the right to love and be loved, or not?

Only really strong men know how to love and be happy

All of you can ask the above questions mentally and answer them honestly, of course, putting yourself in the situation of people who are alone, without a partner or relatives. Ask yourself, ask yourself... you will agree with me.

But the big question is the following: who wants to deceive us? Who or who do not want human beings to love each other as Jesus Christ said ("love one another as I have loved you")? Jesus Christ never said "do not love people of the same sex", nor did he say love only your fathers, mothers and children, quite the contrary. Jesus Christ said that we should love our neighbor, our fellow man, without separating them into gender, race, color, age, kinship, etc., etc.

Well, I'm still looking on the Internet, and now "love between men." The photographs I find are of homosexuals having sex. It seems that I, as a man, according to the Internet, cannot love another man without being gay. In addition, love is always associated with sex. How wrong they are!
The same happens if I search for "love between women". Sex and lesbianism is the answer.

If you want a partner, great! If not, we have Love to Give

I have nothing against homosexuality, male or female, but for God's sake, don't confuse love with sex and homosexuality. Jesus Christ was not homosexual, at least not because he loved men, nor was he a womanizer because he loved women.

I hope I have conveyed the idea: I am free to love whoever I want, because I am love, I have been created from love, and I love and will love every living being, be it human, animal, vegetable or mineral. I don't allow anyone to put any kind of label on me (you should do the same) because I love a man, a woman, the neighbor's child or a stranger. I also have the right to love whoever I want without having to have sex with this one or that one, and I'm smart enough to understand the difference between sex and love.

Dare to think, feel and act for yourselves, just as I do: Love everywhere without looking at who, because  Love is not a matter of two, love is a matter of all, love is a matter of God.

Damian Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
33 Years Healing and Educating the World