Monday, March 7, 2022

Peace and Love in the World are not a Utopia, they can be Achieved.

Peace and Love are not a Utopia, they can be achieved.

I do not believe in Peace and Love in the World, 
I am completely sure of it.
For me it is not a utopia,
for me, it's a reality
what can be achieved:

Some years ago...,
I didn't have so much peace and love 
inside me as I have now.

If I change, humanity changes,
because I also belong to humanity,
or not?

So, Peace and Love in the World
It's not utopia
it is achieved with wisdom, with effort,
with tenacious work and with patience.

Using the Virtues of Love
in our daily life,
we will achieve Peace and Love in the World,
but not the three classic Virtues,
but those that we believe are secondary:

Constancy, Perseverance, 
order, discipline, 
Temperance, Justice,
Prudence and Patience.

Damian Alvarez in: