Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Angelic Healing Course: School of Spiritual Warriors of the Tinerfe Healing System

School of Warriors and Spiritual Warriors. Healing Tenerife

"Put on the full armor of God
so that you can take your stand against the snares of the devil"

"No weapon formed against you will prosper,
and you shall condemn every tongue that rises up against you in judgment,
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and his salvation will come from me, says the Lord."

"Because the word of God is living and active,
and sharper than a two-edged sword."

Spiritual Warriors. Put on the Armor of Jehovah

"Because the weapons of our militia are not carnal
but mighty in the Lord to overthrow strongholds."

In you I am confident... I will win!
because you won
and there is no one greater than You.

"So too, faith without works is death itself.
But someone will say: "You have faith and I have works.
Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
You believe that God is One, you do well.
Even the demons believe and tremble"".

...and they will be as mighty in battle, and Jehovah will be with them
"Only the bravest will snatch the Kingdom of Heaven".

"Because we have no war against flesh and blood,
but against powers, against principalities, 
against rulers of the world of darkness,
against spiritual hosts of wickedness
in the heavenly realms."

"Behold, I have set you this day over nations and kingdoms,
to uproot and destroy, to ruin and tear down.
and to plant and build again."

"If anyone conspires against you, he will do it without me.
If anyone conspires against you, before you he will fall."

I have given you Authority..., Nothing can harm the Warrior of God

"And they will be as brave 
who in battle stamp the enemy in the mud of the streets,
and they will fight because the Lord is with them."

"He trains my hands for battle,
and the steel bow will be broken by my arms.
You gave me the shield of salvation.
and your right hand sustained me
and Your kindness has magnified me."

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and above all the power of your enemies,
and nothing will harm you.
Jehovah