Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Science of Healing

Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System. The Science of Healing

The question has been omitted to maintain the anonymity of the querent.

Hi S,

I am a Therapist and I work with the Science of Healing. There is no proof that we have had previous lives. The Karma that you have "earned" in this life is something else, and more than enough. Of course you can inherit sins and illnesses from your ancestors but everything heals. You must first heal this life and then think about some supposed past life and a supposed karma from previous lives. Don't you think? Think that it takes a lifetime to heal a life, and we hardly have time to heal this one, the current one. So forget about previous lives and past karmas that may not exist. If one day you get to heal your current life completely (I don't know anyone who has achieved it) then we'll talk about "other lives".

It doesn't help me at all, it's not necessary, that you tell me who and how has sent you negative energies, for two reasons: First, because I make my own diagnoses, and I don't take what people tell me. I am led/guided by what people's souls tell me and not by their words. Second, my job (among other things) is to undo negative energies, regardless of who sent them to you. I undo negative energies, and I have no need to know "who do you think sent them to you".

Our Therapies and Diagnoses are based on Scientific Study

What you tell me about "moorings", "spirits", "exorcisms", entities, etc., gives me to understand that you have spent a lot of time consulting people in the trade, because it is clear that they are not your ordinary words, your vocabulary. What you call "moorings", we call "energy blockages due to external negative energies". What you call "spirits" or "entities", we call them "negative spiritual beings". What you call "exorcism", we Therapists call it "Release of negative energies". 

Be careful where you get into, and what they have put into your head, because you are not possessed, nor have they "moored" you in any way. What happens to your legs is just energy blockages due to worries, insecurity, uncertainty, despair, doubts, etc. all symptoms of your blocked Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakra, Energy wants to flow and the blockages in the legs that I mentioned before prevent it, so it creates so much tension that it seems that you have been paralyzed, period.

We do not digress, we do not fill pages. We are exact. pure science

Neither possessions, nor moorings, nor eight quarters.

What if I realize (anyone would) from your long letter, that you really need to talk to someone, and that's all.

That they try to stop you because you have an important mission in life is true, but that happens to many of us, and if you do not allow anything to stop you (always acting with love) then nothing will stop you. Do not believe your own words: "my soul and my body are so weak that I cannot..." because there is no being more powerful than the human in the entire universe. Don't let them fool you.

We speak clearly, so everyone understands. Our Books confirm it

I recommend that you forget everything they have told you, the only thing they have achieved is that you become obsessed.
I do Therapies and I explain to you, but without straw, without rambling. Diagnoses short, precise, concise, logical, easy to understand. Yes, the things of God are so easy to understand that even children understand them.
I also recommend that you learn the Tinerfe Healing System because it is seen that you are a potential Healer, that, although lost, a Healer, anyway.

So "clean the slate" "get your batteries" and forward, that life is wonderful and only four days.



Hugs

Damian Alvarez
32 Years Healing and Educating the World