Thursday, June 9, 2022

Groan with the Soul. Live (literally), in Glory

Pleasant Sounds like Moans and Sighs
 reach the Soul, reach the Heart

The small and soft moans show that the chakras "are getting on their way", that is, that this is the state in which they really should be, meet, vibrate. They happen after undoing energy blockages. A soft moan means "that's good, I like it, that's how I should feel, that's great, that's how I want to live, but that's good."

What I am telling you, which is exclusive, is only accepted, interpreted positively, by one percent of my patients, an even smaller percentage dares to enter into resonance with me and sigh with me or sing with me (although in the background they wish), since their prejudices and taboos prevent them from doing so. Telling you to end therapy by softly humming a short tune, and have your patient continue to hum to you too, is worthless, I assure you.

Positive Sounds Heal because they are Expressions of Love

We realize, and very clearly, that positive sounds (although not always called "music"), unite us, protect us, heal us, love us, ...

This is how all our relationships should be:  "A comforting song of full happiness to life and love, for one's own enjoyment and that of others."

As you may have already realized, God is not stupid, the soul is wise, and life is wonderful. If we used the natural soul potential with which our Creator has endowed us, we would literally live in glory.

*The Articles of Damián Alvarez are part of Books with Copyright, for which all Rights are Reserved.