Friday, June 3, 2022

Dynamic Chakra Healing

Dynamic Healing: I Am Above Circumstances

DYNAMIC HEALING

It's called dynamic because every thought, feeling, emotion, and action requires a conscious effort on your part.

Crown Chakra: Neutral Divine Energy: "I am"
Third Eye Chakra: I think "I am"
Throat Chakra: I communicate that "I am", I plan "being"
Heart Chakra: I love "being"
Solar Plexus Chakra: It satisfies me to "be"
Sacral Chakra: I act "being"
Base Chakra: It manifests that "I am"

*The Divine Energy has passed through your entire Major Chakra System without changing frequency, you are Light, you will not get sick, you will heal. The Name of God in Hebrew (the Tetragrammaton), means "I am" and you as a being created in the image and likeness of God "are". "I am" is your natural habitat, pure love. Remember everything we are not and think we are




Get the Book  "Manual del Maestro en Sanación Espiritual"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit his  Author Page in the Amazon Publisher  (link)