Thursday, July 14, 2022

Belching, Yawning, Coughing, Sighing and Sneezing during Reiki Sessions and Life itself

What happens to Reiki Therapists who do not stop Burping?

About 25 years ago I searched the Internet: "Burps and Reiki" and the only thing I found was the question of a First Level Reiki Practitioner who said: When I do Reiki I feel like Burping, why is that? The answer from (supposedly) one of the best Reiki Masters in Spain (whose name I don't want to remember) was clear and concise: "Burping has nothing to do with Reiki."

A couple of years ago, I was also told that a man "diagnosed other people's illnesses by belching" on a television program and that both the presenter of the program and the other attendees made fun of him.

A few months ago, the Teacher of the Tinerfe Healing System, Beatriz Pallés Darias, published on her blog "Puerta de las Estrellas", an article entitled: "Burps and Yawns" referring to what happened during the Healing Therapies,
and I know for a fact that they called her crazy.

Belching, yawning, sighing. Natural Healing Process

Personally, I have written several articles on the Interaction and Energetic Resonance between human beings in this same blog, and a book where it is explained in considerable detail why we feel nauseated, our belly swells, we get dizzy, we burp, we cough, we sneezes, yawns, etc., during the Healing Sessions and life itself in the Book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"Strange, and perhaps not so strange that no one has dared to take me for crazy or make fun of me.

More than 30 years ago I started my career as a Healer, and in all my Therapies there have always been belches, yawns, coughs, sneezes, sighs and even farts.

My patients, and beginning students to whom I explain in detail what is going to happen during the Therapy, are (mostly) stunned. Some dare to say: "It really is an unconventional Therapy...". At the end of the Therapy they usually end the sentence with "...but the most effective of all the ones I have participated in".

Do you feel bad during and after Reiki Therapies?

Currently many Masters and Practitioners of Reiki and other Healing Systems have begun to belch, yawn, etc., during their Therapies and wonder what is happening to me, why does this happen to me?, but as there is no Master with experience enough, because mostly there are only dumb answers, useless answers, incomplete answers or wrong answers. Sometimes there is not even any response from those (supposed) Masters towards their students.

I am aware that many of my students, now Grand Masters, many times doubted my ability to undo energy blockages through what we call "Esoteric Breathing" and "Alignment with the Light", that is, yawning, belching, coughing , sighing,...

But keep in mind that more than 30 years ago, the Tinerfe Healing System undid the energy blockages in the body and soul of the recipients of Therapies and society in general, consciously, through belching and yawning. The foregoing places the Tinerfe Natural Healing and Therapeutic System at the forefront of Vibrational Medicine and Healing Systems worldwide. In other words, the Tinerfe Healing System can be called the best in the world.

Healing Tenerife. More than 20 years healing scientifically

Are you a Master of Reiki or other Healing or Therapeutic Systems, and your stomach swells, you have nausea, dizziness, etc., during the Healing Sessions or maybe you are a person who only feels the need to yawn and burp in contact with other people? Whatever your case, go to a Master or Authorized Professional belonging to the Tinerfe Healing System. They will explain to you what is happening to you in a simple and logical way, they will also be able to educate you in the true Art of Conscious Healing and not only be a mere channel of healing energies, while you see that your life is going, every day more, going down...

to be continue...

This article is by Damian Alvarez at http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/