Friday, August 28, 2020

School of Soldier of Love and Spiritual Warriors of the Tinerfe Healing System (XXX Years Healing and Educating the World)

School of Warriors and Spiritual Warriors. Healing Tinerfe

"Put on the full armor of God
so that you can stand firm against the devil's wiles "

"No weapon forged against you will prosper,
and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment,
This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord,
and his salvation will come from me, said the Lord. "

"Because the word of God is alive and effective,
and sharper than a two-edged sword. "

Spiritual Warriors. Put on the Armor of Jehovah

"Because the weapons of our militia are not carnal
but mighty in the Lord to destroy strongholds. "

In you I am confident ... I will win!
because you won,
and there is no one greater than You.

"So too, faith without works is death in itself.
But someone will say: "You have faith and I have works.
Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
You believe that God is One, you do well.
Even the demons believe and tremble"".

... and they will be as mighty in battle, and the Lord will be with them
"Only the bravest will snatch the Kingdom of Heaven."

"Because we have no war against blood and flesh,
but against powers, against principalities, 
against rulers of the world of darkness,
against spiritual hosts of evil
in the heavenly regions. "

"See that I have set you on this day over nations and kingdoms,
to pluck and destroy, to ruin and tear down.
and to plant and build again. "

"If anyone conspired on you, without me he will.
If anyone conspires against you, he will fall before you. "

I have given you Authority ... Nothing can harm the Warrior of God

"And they will be as brave 
who in battle trample the enemy in the mud of the streets,
and they will fight because the Lord is with them. "

"He trains my hands for battle,
and the bow of steel will be broken by my arms.
You gave me the shield of salvation.
and Your right hand sustained me
and Your kindness has made me great. "

"See, I have given you authority to tread on serpent and scorpions,
and above all the power of your enemies,
and nothing will hurt you.
Jehovah