Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Great Power of the Antahkarana. New Publication of Damián Alvarez

Universal Love: The Great Power of the Antahkarana

In the mid-90s, one of the first Reiki masters in Europe, if not the first, gave me the painting of an antahkarana. Under the antahkara I cited the following motto:  "Universal Love, Protect me, Heal me and Guide me to my true spiritual Home."

The message seems obvious, so obvious that it has been kept hidden until today, in fact, I have never heard of it, neither on social networks, blogs or healing pages on the Internet, or with other reiki masters. Not even the person who gave me the painting talked to me about it.

That slogan inspired me, opened my eyes, ... opened my understanding, explaining to me, with, but without human words expressed orally, what the antahkara represented and its educational, healing and protective properties.

Universal Love, unique and great God, creator of heaven and Earth, of the visible and the invisible. Conscious love of creation, maintenance and conservation.

Energies that, firstly protect, heal the manifested energetic illnesses and guide you towards who you really are, towards that divine spark embedded within you, towards God, thus avoiding future illnesses.

The wisdom of God at my fingertips, appeared before my eyes, as if by divine work. No one said anything to me but I understood everything.

Since then, for me, the antahkara, was more than a symbol, a perfect prayer to our Creator, and the sufficient and necessary energy tool of the good healer and teacher in healing, who wants to know himself and to know God, while He so heals the havoc wrought on his body and soul by his past ignorance ...

Damián Alvarez




Get the Book  "The Great Power of the Antahkarana"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit his  Author Page in the Amazon Editorial  (link)