Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Goal of the Healing Teacher: To become himself / herself

Jesus Christ: A Young Man of 30 Years who became Himself

If a Teacher is surpassed by a student, then that Teacher cannot be considered a Teacher, for this reason I teach "Courses for Teachers", so that the Masters continue developing.

Regarding the Myth that "the student surpasses the teacher" some student or disciple with an inferiority complex had to write it, because it is not that nobody surpasses anyone, since we are all equal.

Some of my students have even said to me "I would like to become like you". The most self-conscious have dared to say "I'm going to be better than you". In both previous cases I always answer with the same answer:  "Do not want to be like me", or "do not want to be better than me", "better, be yourself".

Do not wish to be better than anyone, better be yourself

That is the Key:  "Not wanting to surpass the Master, or anyone, but to become yourself . "
When you become yourself as a "being created in the image and likeness of God" you are simply "the best you", "the only one", you don't need to be better than anyone, even less better than your Master, you just need to be yourself .

It is usually that in the cases mentioned above, the student not only fails to overcome the Master, but does not get anywhere, is lost in darkness and abandons spiritual development. This occurs because the student begins to copy his Teacher and other Teachers instead of being himself. This happens because nobody can beat anyone, because we are all unique.

Sometimes my students ask me how I would react when I found a Master who knew as much or more than I did. I reply that in no way especially because if I meet a Master who knows more than I do, then he will know that we are all the same, he and I will both know that no one is better than or superior to the other.

The best teacher is the one who gets to be the same as God created him

If that so-called Master thinks he is better than me, then I will automatically realize that he has a lot to learn from me, still. As the saying goes "The Saint ceases to be a Saint when he creates himself a Saint."

One day I met a Grand Master, we just looked at each other and smiled at each other, and we spoke to each other without words, and we knew each other without ever having seen each other in the physical world, we loved each other.

You students / disciples never try to be better than your Masters, be smart, be yourself.

And you Masters "put your batteries on" that there is still much to learn and the world needs dynamic Masters who are up to the circumstances at all times.

Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
30 Years Healing and Educating the World