Friday, July 10, 2020

We are more than what we are, we are One (Interaction and Energy Resonance between Human Beings). Publication of Damián Alvarez and Beatriz Pallés

Resonance and Energy Interaction between Human Beings

Why do people find it so difficult to understand that we are all one?

"That they may all be One; as You, O Father, in me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us" (John 17:21)

Thank God and! Finally! Comes to market after more than 20 years of work, our book that talks about Resonance and Energy Interaction between Human Beings.
A book full of experiences, knowledge and wisdom that will help you understand many things that happen to us every day and that Science and Medicine should take into account when diagnosing, understanding and understanding why "what happens to us happens to us" it happens ", from symptoms, illnesses, discomforts, pains .....

Feeling of others is not a novelty, it is a reality that has existed and will exist forever and ever. We feel the good, the bad, the positive, the negative, be it emotions, feelings, thoughts of others and more things that you will discover in this very interesting book. 

We have heard the phrase "We Are All One" ... but why? In this wonderful book you will find the answer.

Why do we have headaches when we talk to a friend on the phone? 
Why do we feel pain in the pit of the stomach when the neighbor comes home?
Why do we feel nervous, dizzy, overwhelmed ... when we are in a shopping center, or in a big city?
Why is our son irritated, angry, since he met his girlfriend?
Why does my chest hurt when I am with my father?
Why do I feel like running away when I enter some sites?
Why does it seem like I'm "going crazy"?
Why do I have liver, kidney or lung pain when I am with my boss?
Why do I feel my whole body trembles, when I eat in a restaurant where everyone is stressed?
Why nobody understands you when you feel things and they don't know how to explain them to you?
... and many questions that you will now understand and understand. It has always been like that, only, you had not been able to explain it or at least you did not have the information. Yes now.

Damián Alvarez and Beatriz Pallés are the authors of this book. You can get it at:





Consigue el Libro "Interacción y Resonancia Energética entre los Seres Humanos" (enlace)de Damián Alvarez y Beatriz Pallés
Visita su Página de Autor en la Editorial de Amazon (enlace)