Friday, July 17, 2020

The Good Healing Teacher and the Good Disciple (Part Two)

The Good Teacher like the Good Shepherd never "rests"

Sometime in my life I wrote:  "The good student comes to learn, the bad student comes to find fault with the Master."

A good Teacher does not have to be perfect, let alone beginner students who do not deduce with a clear and clean mind, but with a lot of prejudices, taboos and erroneous teachings.

How many mistakes could the Teacher find for the student, if he wanted to?
But the Teacher is not there to look for failures, but to make the student not continue making them, teaching him to live differently.

Another common mistake students make is "eat the candy and store it at the same time." Let me explain: With the experience that I have as a Teacher I have realized that although the students want to develop, they also want to keep the erroneous teachings of their past life that do not allow them to develop.

Education or Re-education? Don't go back to your Old Way.
There is only one Path to Healing and Happiness

I explain to them in the following way:  "You have been on a path all your life and you have not got anywhere, you are sick and you are unhappy, therefore, if you want to develop, heal, and be happy you must change your path" .

Most of the students return to their old "path", but there are those who even want to walk with one foot on each path.

I am aware that the student's retention of old erroneous beliefs (path in life) is due to the insecurity produced by the fear caused by mistrust in the Teacher.
Unconsciously the student or disciple wants to "save" his past life, his old beliefs in case the Master was wrong, and thus "somehow cover his back."

For reasons stated above, many Masters I know have wanted to "throw in the towel", some others have already withdrawn, believing that it is almost impossible to teach any student. Other teachers think that it is not worth it to be enduring the vanity, pride, arrogance, arrogance and impertinence of their students.

Good Teachers are for Life or they are not Good Teachers

It is clear that I am not talking about weekend workshop teachers, who after the course do not see their students (perhaps), never again in their lives, but rather teachers of the Tinerfe Healing System, who tend to follow their students in periods of up to ten and twenty years.

At this moment I remember that in the Nordic countries the best-paid professions are those of Police and Teacher, since they are considered the most difficult and dangerous.
I also heard once that "the relationship between a Master and his disciple is more difficult than the relationship between sentimental partners."

There is only one correct Path: The Path of Love

There is no doubt that Maestro's career is difficult, but I personally will die "with my boots on." I will never retire for four reasons:

  • First, because Healing and Teaching is my Life Mission.
  • Second, because the Soul never "retires".
  • Third, that perhaps between a hundred or a thousand students that he educates, some may become a good Teacher.
  • Fourth, because if I stop being a Teacher I will not be a good Teacher nor a good example for my students. Also I am not going to give that pleasure to negative spiritual beings, and to my enemies (enemies of God all).
The Good Teacher will always give a thousand Opportunities to his Students

To explain the title of this article, I have stated the above (and I could present many more arguments in this regard).

That it is never the student who chooses or finds the Teacher, but it is the good Teacher who gives any student an opportunity, knowing in advance that it will be hard work and much sacrifice to re-educate him ...

... Although the student, in his ignorance, believes that he chooses the Teacher.

Dedicated to all my Students, Teachers and my Great Teacher.

30 Years Healing and Educating the World





Get the Teaching Book  "A Healing Session of the Tinerfe Healing System"  (link), by Damián Alvarez.
Visit their  Author Page in the Amazon Editorial  (link)