Friday, July 24, 2020

Living in Appreciation

Life depends on the Faith you have in yourself and in God

People who see me from the outside (like some of you) can always think "how easy it is for Damián, he doesn't understand it". Never farther from reality, I work every second of my life, I work every breath.

Never forget that I come back from everything, that's why I always tell you that what happens to you is something normal, to re-read my books, but aware that they are reality and not a science fiction novel. In my books there is the explanation to everything and the way to face it. Another thing is that you want to understand and heal your lives or want to live in self-compassion.

Live in Appreciation, you are Alive, You exist, and God with you

I could also have "thrown in the towel" and started crying, but I only had myself and God. I decided to fight, get ahead, not complain, and complain, and complain about how bad it could be, but try to overcome it. I had no one to complain to, I only had God, to whom I sent my thanks for being alive, for existing ... and he was my strength and my strength. I once wrote that:  "If they take God from me, they take everything from me."

Every year someone dies, every year there are people around me who kill themselves. Even that doesn't scare me anymore, that of emotional blackmail. Each is the owner and lord of his life and has free will to choose. I am only responsible for my life and you are responsible for yours, although it is always more comfortable for others to take it (your responsibility). It is always more comfortable to complain than to put your batteries,  it is always more comfortable for others to do what you do not dare to do . Each one chooses, the choice is yours ...

God is the only important thing, without God Life has no Meaning

You are great, your infinite potential, you do not believe it, because there you, is your problem . I have chosen to believe God and believe his words that say that I am a being created in his image and likeness. Make no mistake, does not believe in God who does not live as God commands, do not try to cheat ...

act together! that you are not small boys. I can send you Healing, I can give you Therapies, I can Teach you, but you have to live your lives, they are your lives and not mine, I can only guide you according to my experience, but if you do not believe in it, there you (other time), I am for those who believe and want to do something profitable with their lives.

Hugs to all




Get the Book  "Divine Inspiration"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit their  Author Page in the Amazon Editorial  (link)