Monday, July 27, 2020

Affirmations for the Self-Healing and Healing of the Planet

Personal and Spiritual Development. Wisdom for Humanity

I love truth, peace, equality, sincerity, understanding, mutual aid.
I love to study, read, count, write.
I love to learn everything that is useful to me in the future (God knows).
It is very easy for me to learn everything and I love learning.
I love working because I love my job and it amuses me.

I have many sincere, generous and kind friends with me.
I love all kinds of foods that give me energy.
I love order, cleanliness and purity.
I am responsible with myself, with others and with the planet.
I am responsible for my actions and for my healing.

I love and accept myself as I am one hundred percent since the day I was born.
I allow love to flow through me unconditionally always.
I accept the love of others on all planes, all levels and all dimensions.

I am infinitely grateful to have incarnated on this planet.
I am infinitely grateful to be the wonderful being that I am.
I am infinitely grateful to work for Light and Love in this Universe.
I choose of my own free will to work for God.
For me nothing is impossible because for me everything is possible and I can do everything.

Life is wonderful. Humans are wonderful

I show my good feelings, thoughts and emotions naturally.
 I show who I am openly and sincerely because that is me.
I live with joy and truth because I am love.
All human beings are also love.
All human beings live in peace and harmony and for the good of the planet.
All earthly beings are wonderful and necessary for the planet.

I know that I can, I know that I must, I know that I dare, 
I know I want, I know I get it.
All human beings live in harmony with Nature of their own free will.

I make at least someone happy every day.
I give, donate something every day and I do it with love and joy.
My actions towards others are totally disinterested.
I do at least something special for myself every day.
I give myself something special every day, even if it's a whim, a rest, an enjoyment, ...
I think positively, big, wonderful, precious, pleasant every second of my life.
For me he is very easy to love and allow me to be loved.
I have an enormous intellectual capacity with infinite possibilities.
 For me there are no problems but possibilities for development.

I have a great appetite for everything wonderful in life and I want more than anything to live.
I am in harmony with myself, with others and with all creation.
Everything is always solved. I live completely unconcerned.
I am unique, with strength, patience and commensurate love.
I am proud of myself, who I am, what I do, my body, my age, my gender.
I am proud to be a being created in the image and likeness of God and inhabit this planet.
I feel totally free of problems and able to solve the problems of others.
My earthly life will be very long, healthy and fruitful.
I am the best friend that nobody can have and my friends are the best in the world.

Give and Receive Love without Fears or Taboos. A Happy, Perfect Life.

I pass all the tests, I feel full of energy.
I am creative, positive, calm, concentrated, persevering, effective, happy.
I love giving and receiving.
I am completely satisfied with what life has given me and I have achieved in it.
I have everything I need to be happy and I live in eternal gratitude.
With each passing day I am a better person.
My brain works perfectly.

I always communicate in a way that is clear and perfectly understandable to everyone.
I am satisfied with myself and fully realized.
I enjoy life on all planes, all levels, and all dimensions.
My time is enough and it is enough to calmly carry out everything I want every day.

My most fervent wish is peace on earth and in heaven.
My most fervent wish is that all earthly beings have food and water of the highest quality.
My most fervent wish is that all human beings have enough clothes and shoes that they like and are useful to them.
My most fervent wish is that all human beings have a home to enjoy, a home where they can live with quality.
My most fervent wish is that all human beings live in equality, because we are all equal.
I have great self-confidence and self-esteem because I know who I am.

My most fervent wish is a world in harmony and happiness with nature.
My most fervent wish is that the world and all its beings live in love on all planes, all levels and all dimensions.
I love myself in the highest energetic way possible.

Smart people will save the planet. Natural Harmony

I have great courage, nothing intimidates me because I work and live for God who created me.
I have great charisma, I am full of love and I have a great capacity to express that love in all aspects of my life.
My energies are positive, harmonious, joyous, happy, because I am love.
I am one of the best healers in the world and I work without haste but without truce in the name of Light, Peace and Love.
I am one of the best Lightworkers in the world and I work to make Earth a paradise.
I am one of the best healers in the world and I heal the world by healing myself first, because I am the world.
I am one of the best healers in the world and I will heal the planet at all costs.

I have a higher consciousness that only works in the service of God, Light and Love for my own good, that of all Humanity, that of the Planet and the Universe.
I also wish that all human beings get, and quickly, a higher consciousness so that they realize how we are destroying planet Earth, the Earth that is our home, our home, our food, our life.
I wish that among all the truly intelligent men in the world we return the balance to our mother Earth and the Earth can also be happy with us.

I have healed the root of all the fears that shrouded me and I have forgiven all my enemies. Now I use the energy that wasted in the deception that lived for my development for the welfare of all humans.

I am respected, expected, desired, loved for who I am, because I am unique.

I am love, so I am happy and I laugh, play, sing, dance, enjoy everything in life.
I am love, so I work with all my strength so that the Earth is a paradise.





I am a Wonderful Divine Spark, eternally humble, grateful and happy to live here and now!

We will heal the world!
Damián Alvarez