Monday, July 3, 2023

Distance Reiki. Yawning and Tearing

Distance Reiki Healing. Practical and Effective

Question from JC from Lleida, Spain:

Hello Damian,
I really liked your Distance Healing methods.
A few questions, after the prayer, do I draw the symbols in the air with my right hand? Do I do the first 5 steps? How often is healing sent to a person at a distance, is once a week okay?
Yesterday he healed me and I began to yawn and my eyes watered, before it didn't happen to me when he healed. That means I'm healing, right?
When I was little and just crossing the door of the church I began to yawn in a way that made me  ashamed  and I didn't know why, now I know. 
A big hug

Distance Reiki Healing is Carried Out Like Any Other Therapy

Response from Damian Alvarez:

Hello j.,

Yes, you can perfectly do the first 4 steps and then do the symbols. The fifth step: "Open the patient's Hara Line" can only be done with the "visualization" method. You can reinforce the energies (symbols) throughout the Therapy, that is, make the symbols and repeat their respective mantras constantly, even if only mentally (see:  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Segundo %20Level%20of%20System%20of%20Healing%C3%B3n%20Reiki ).

Yes, once a week is fine in any Therapy, whether it is with the body present or at a distance, but you must use common sense. I usually send 2 Therapies in a week when it is a serious case, and then I send the following Therapies 1 time a week, as the patient develops (supposedly) in a positive way. If the patient worsens, 2 weekly therapies can be continued. In urgent cases you can send healing every day, and I have had cases where I have had to send healing several times in a day for several days. People who are more or less healing are treated once every 15 days and then once a month and so on. It's all about using common sense. You already agree with the recipient or recipients of distance healing. If you do not have accurate information about the patient,

Tearing is just a side effect of the yawning that occurs during healing sessions. That you yawn only means that you are undoing external negative energies and not that you are healing. Let me explain: Conscious healing (Tinerfe Healing System) is carried out in 3 well-differentiated steps: The first, energetic cleansing. Second, healing or energy charge and third, balancing.

The fact that you have not yawned before when you applied healing does not mean that you were not healing, it just means that you did not have external negative energies or that you could not undo them, but the healing always happens. I have recently written many articles on the subject in the blog of the Tinerfe Healing System under the "label" "Reiki News" ( http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Noticias%20Reiki ). I see you don't follow.

Tearing is a Symptom of Reiki Yawning and not Healing

Let's see if I explain myself better: Of course when you yawn you're healing, but just because you don't yawn doesn't mean you're not healing.

When, as a child, you yawned when you entered the church, it could be due to 2 things, either you were healing those present in the church or you were healing yourself in contact with the elevated energies that could be in the church. In the past, the churches used the same methods that we, the Tinerfe Healing System Therapists, use to cleanse, protect and heal: Music therapy, Aromatherapy, prayers, blessings, and positive energy charge, etc. 

Everything in the churches was Vibrational Medicine. Nowadays, things have changed a lot, and churches now do not even have candles (which produce positive energy) but little lamps, and incense, cedar and myrrh botafumeiros (Aromatherapy) that were used to energetically clean the temple of God and charging it with positive energies has almost completely disappeared. Do you remember the sung masses or the Latin masses, the bells, the Gregorian chants, etc.? All Vibrational Medicine.

When you can get the book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life" ( http://www.bubok.es/libros/221622/El-Plexo-Solar-el-Sol-de-tu-Vida ), which explains much about what happens to potential healers and to healing children or healing links. Very soon my latest work entitled "Respira Reiki. All the Truth about Reiki" from the same Publisher and another interested Publisher that I will communicate to you as soon as the procedures are completed will also see the light of day.




I hope I've helped.

Kisses heart
Creator of the Tinerfe Healing System
33 Years Healing the World