Monday, April 4, 2022

Divine Wisdom and the Tinerfe Healing System

Tinerfe Healing System. Clean Channel of Divine Wisdom

Question from LF from France: ...So we would say that it is more prudent to expose the container but not the content, I understand, although for me it would be desirable for this information to be available to everyone, we live in a world full of masks and appearances where the only thing that is promoted with this is ignorance, deception and darkness; I also understand that it would not be wise to go around saying that you see... and..., society is not yet ready for this... Thanks for the reflection Damián, by the way, do you have your flowers for sale? What do you advise me? Thanks.

Environmental Pollution Does Not Encourage Flower Elixirs

Response from Damian Alvarez:

No L., show the content and not the container or channel.

I do not sell elixirs of any kind. Only sometimes I make some quartz crystals especially for myself or for my students.

In any case, with knowledge of quartz crystals and their relationship with the major chakras, you can make your own elixirs by the insolation method (the easiest): 1 specific crystal (of which you need its therapeutic properties) in 1 glass of water, you place it in the sun for half an hour so that the energies of the crystal are impregnated in the water, then you can take a few drops under your tongue several times a day. If you want to make the elixir stronger, take a drop of the energized water and put it in another glass of water. You can keep the mother essence with a teaspoon of alcohol in a bottle with a "dropper" lid in the fridge.

I don't usually make floral elixirs these days because the environmental pollution is so great that instead of healing elixirs, carcinogenic elixirs would be made.

In any case, there is a lot of information on my blog and on my author page  (http://damianalvarez.bubok.es/ ) you can find a Book/Thesis on Vibrational Medicine and another on Gem Therapy. Now also on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.es/Dami%C3%A1n-Alvarez/  (link)

Thesis of Specialization in Vibrational Medicine. Damian Alvarez

Point out that I am (right now) the Master who is exposing the most information on Vibrational Medicine on the Internet and the Tinerfe Healing System, the Healing System that is most developed in the World. Perhaps the other authors/teachers don't know, so they can explain to others logically. I am used to teaching everything and thus I am a clean channel and God continues to teach me and I continue to develop, I do not cut off the energetic flow of wisdom that reaches the Earth through me. The Masters who do it (they do not teach everything they know) stagnate, stop, do not develop, because by keeping some other "secret" they themselves close the channel of divine Wisdom. I'm not that stupid.

If I don't write more and on other topics it's just a matter of time and priorities, I would need 4 physical bodies and 48-hour days, and I've only slept 4 hours a day for 32 years.

A hug L., take a tour of the blog of the Tinerfe Healing System so you can learn.