Monday, September 7, 2020

Corona Virus Prevention with Apple Cider Vinegar, the Medicine of Healers

Apple Cider Vinegar May Help
in the Prevention and Treatment of Corona Virus

Apple cider vinegar, yes, apple cider, has been used throughout human history for its antibacterial properties (especially), but also for its antiviral and antifungal properties.

It is said that the Romans mixed it with the water of the places they conquered in order to eliminate harmful bacteria from the liquid mentioned and that could cause stomach diseases.
Japanese "samurai" servant warriors also drank apple cider vinegar before engaging the enemy in battle, in order to become strong.

Besides, apple cider vinegar helps against common colds and even lower fever. Apart from controlling the level of sugar and / or cholesterol in the blood and blood pressure.

I know, for sure, that at one time, in hospitals in some European country it was used to disinfect them.

Some Athletes use Apple Cider Vinegar in their Diets
to obtain Strength, as well as Samurai Warriors 

I, personally (no kidding), has been the only "medicine" I have taken for the past 20 years, whether it was to relieve a toothache, or to treat colds or stomach problems, for what I have called " the medicine of the healers ". This does not mean that pharmaceutical medical preparations are used, as I have not noticed any adverse effects either.

My way of using apple cider vinegar is preventive (the best): A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water, a couple of times a day does not hurt anyone (to wit). I also use it to dress salads and to season beans or lentils, to avoid annoying gas.

Anyway, when I have a cold, I usually take the dose that I explained earlier, although the best thing, as I tell my students, is to catch the virus in time, that is, at the slightest symptom, as if it is a little mucus, a sneeze, cough, weakness in general, or something like that, since when the virus or bacteria becomes strong in the body it is already more difficult to eradicate.

I also usually take it when I have been in contact with sick people, and to gargle if I have a throat infection, although in the latter case I make the mixture much stronger since I am not going to swallow it. It would be just to gargle and spit out the mixture after a while.

Honey, Lemon and Apple Cider Vinegar are always
Naturally Recommended. Ancestral Medicines

Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a disinfectant in water for scrubbing floors, on a damp cloth (a few drops), to clean tables or kitchen benches, and so on.

Although, today, I make my own prescription "by eye", the truth is that the prescription to treat common colds is the following, and it could help in the prevention and treatment of the contagion of the corona virus:

  • A glass of lukewarm water (so that the honey slid easily to be lukewarm)
  • One teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
  • A tablespoon of honey.
  • A good splash of lemon.

Stir well (a wooden spoon is usually recommended), and take several times a day.

* Please note that this recipe is only a recommendation, therefore, never eliminate medicines prescribed by health professionals or their recommendations. Also, if in doubt, always ask your doctor.

Luck!
Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/